Eighty Seven

Friday

The sun shone down brightly onto the two omega's, they were laying on their towels, both of them relaxing as the others played in the water happily.

"It's such a nice day today" Taehyung says randomly, his eyes closed behind his sunglasses.

They did however also have an umbrella up above them so that it wasn't shining in their eyes, which they were thankful for.

"Days like these are good for runs" Jimin says casually, but it peaked Tae's interest.

"Do you want to go for a run?" He asks the older omega, Jimin turned his head to look over at him, "can we run while pregnant?" The other asked back.

Taehyung nodded his head, "I was talking to Ms Lee a few weeks ago about it, she said it was fine until we start to get bigger" he explained to Jimin.

The omega thought about it for a second before nodding his head "okay, but let's go tell the alpha's first" Jimin said as he slowly got up from the towel, his bestfriend following behind him.

They both make their way down to the water and over to the alpha's that seemed to be playing roughly, throwing each other in the water and wrestling about.

A small playful growl came from Jeongguk as he walked closer to Hoseok, the older alpha smirked at him and gestures for the prince to come at him.

Which of course he did, resulting in Hoseok being thrown and dunked into the water.

"Ggukie" Jimin called to get his attention but ended up getting everyone's.

"Hey baby" the alpha said back as he made his way over to the younger male, instantly going in for a hug but his husband had placed his hand onto his chest to stop him.

"You're soaked Gguk" Jimin says and takes a tiny step back "you'll make me wet" he adds on quietly.

"It wouldn't be the first time" Jeongguk says back almost instantly which only earned him being slapped on the arm from a blushing Jimin.

"Don't say stuff like that in front of others" the shy omega says side glancing his few friends that were around them.

"Anyways, Tae and I are going for a run" Jimin announces to his husband but he just got a hesitant look back.

"I don't think that's a good idea baby" Jeongguk says while he placed his hand onto Jimin's shoulder and lightly squeezed it.

"We'll be fine, the guards are around plus you guys are just here" Jimin reassured as he reached a hand up to Jeongguk's neck and gently pulled him down for a kiss but still made sure not to touch his wet body.

"I don't know little prince" Jeongguk shook his head and crossed his arms, Jimin looked down for a second and then back up at Jeongguk with his puppy eyes.

"Please Ggukie" he pleaded the alpha, grabbing one of his hands and bringing it up to his cheek to hold it against it cutely.

The older prince sighed out as he rolled his eyes, "fine but we'll come with you" the alpha said, at first Jimin got excited but it died down rather quickly as Jeongguk finished his sentence.