Thirty Seven

A week later: Wednesday

Jimin hasn't been out of the room since a week before and he didn't plan on coming out any time soon, Jeongguk on the other hand had to go do his work while he was still in rut.

Jimin had heard him yelling a few times at his guards which he had let out a small chuckle or two as he felt sorry that they have to deal with his unintentional anger.

And occasionally when Jeongguk has felt like he needed it he would come back to the room for a quick fuck or two then he would go back to work once he had calmed down from being around his mate.

So here Jimin was laying in bed with the tv on watching a random movie but slowly falling asleep, Taehyung had popped in a little earlier before hand just to make sure that Jimin was alright but quickly left afterwards as he didn't want to keep his bestfriend up when he very clearly needed the sleep.

Suddenly the bedroom door slammed open making the tired boy, who was almost asleep, snap his eyes wide open and sit up quickly causing him to get a head rush.

Jeongguk didn't even bother to look over at the omega who was softly complaining at him for being so rough with the door and for scaring him when he was nearly asleep.

"I'm so fucking pissed off Jimin" the alpha growled, "Baby, stop with the growling" Jimin blushed as he laid back down in the bed while closing his eyes.

"He won't listen to me, i called him up to talk about us but he just cut me off, gave me more work to do then hung up" Jeongguk said angrily.

"Do you know what he's asked me to do now?" Jeongguk asks the omega as he walked over to his closet and ripped his shirt off from his body, soon groaning that he ruined it.

"What's that baby?" Jimin asked tiredly, "he's planned another event for Boyoung and I to attend tomorrow and he keeps making sure to remind me over and over again not to take you with me" the alpha yelled angrily.

"I'm going to get pissed off with that fucking Omega clinging on me all day, especially if you're not there" Jeongguk growled again, causing Jimin to growl back at him as a warning.

Jeongguk came out of the closet in his bed clothes and crawled under the blankets next to Jimin, he placed a kiss on the omega's forehead before going back to complaining about all the things that pisses him off for the day.

Jimin's hands came up to lightly rub at his mate mark, Jeongguk let out a deep breath as his body started to feel relaxed, "stop stressing yourself out so much" Jimin whispered as he turned onto his side to look at his alpha.

"I don't want you to get upset with me again, it really hurts me when you're upset, especially at me" Jeongguk's face softened as he replied back to his mate.

"I promise you that whatever happens tomorrow, I won't get upset" Jimin says with a smile, his hand coming back up to rub his mark, "I know who you really love" he added on quietly.

Jeongguk smiles fondly at the pink haired boy in front of him and moved closer to pull him in for a quick kiss.

"I love you, so fucking much" Jeongguk whispered as he leaned his forehead against Jimin, "I love you so much as well Ggukie" the omega replied back happily.