Eighty Six

Wednesday

Jimin was starting to get tired.

They had been walking around the amusement park for a while, they had played most of the games and enjoyed the simplest rides that the pregnant omega was allowed onto.

"Do you want to ride one of the big rides Gguk?" Jimin asked the alpha quietly as they had walked hand in hand down the centre of the paths, looking around at all the bigger scarier rides that the older male would more likely enjoy.

"I thought you said that you didn't want to because you didn't want to risk hurting the pups" Jeongguk replied back quietly in a somewhat confused state.

The omega nodded his head "I mean do you want to ride them, you can if you want to" Jimin softly smiled, his arms tightly hugged around the big bunny teddy.

"I don't want you to not ride them because of me, if you want to baby go ahead" the omega added on, Jeongguk stopped for a second and instead walked over to pull Jimin in for a hug.

"I don't want to go on them alone, so I might miss out today" the alpha replied back showing a small smile on his face.

"Well why don't you ask one of the others to go on with you? I'm sure one of them will" Jimin said a little louder hoping to catch the attention of the guards, which he did.

"What do you want to do prince Jeongguk?" Daewon asks as they all step closer, "nothing, don't worry about it guys" Jeongguk quickly says but Jimin shook his head.

"I'll go with you" Hana suddenly says, Jeongguk raised a brow at her, "see Gguk" The omega smiled up at his alpha.

The alpha prince let out a sigh before turning back to Hana, "are you sure?" He asks just to make sure and she only nods her head back in a reply.

"Okay" Jeongguk says quietly, he kisses Jimin's forehead "I'll only ride a couple then we can go, I know you're getting tired" the prince whispers before placing another kiss on his lips then stepping away with Hana.

"Let's go on this one, it looks like fun" Jeongguk says to Hana as they begin to walk towards it.

Daewon moves to stand next to Jimin as Sungjae just stays behind them, looking around in a bored way but still looking for anything that seemed suspicious.

"Is there anything else that you want to do Prince Jimin?" Daewon asks him as they both watch Jeongguk and Hana getting onto the roller coaster that they had chosen to ride together.

Jimin looked around at all the things they could do, he had played all the interesting looking games already, so he didn't know what he wanted to do.

His eyes moved along the row of rides and games that were nearby but right at the end of them all was a brightly lit up carousel.

"What about that one?" Jimin asked as he pointed over to it, Daewon smiled widely and nodded his head, "come on, let's do it" he says excitedly.

The three walk towards the big carousel, Jimin hopping slightly in excitement.

Once they were standing in front of it the two males were smiling widely.