Twenty Seven

Saturday

Jimin walked down the hallway to exit the dark section but stopped as he had walked past Yoongi's room.

It seemed to be quiet in there so he walked over to gently knock on the door, a few seconds later a tired Hoseok opened the door slightly.

"Hiya Hoseokie" Jimin smiled softly at the alpha, "little omega" Hobi replies back as he opened the door more to let the smaller into the room.

Jimin subtly scrunched up his nose at the strong scents in the room but ignored it as he walked over to the bed where Taehyung was cuddled up watching a movie.

"Hey beautiful" Jimin says as he walks over to the bed and sits next to Taehyung, Jimin runnings his fingers through the blue hair that belonged to his bestfriend.

Taehyung opened his arms out signaling that he wanted Jimin to cuddle with him so he turned to look at Hoseok for permission, to which the alpha just nodded his head.

Jimin climbed under the blankets with Taehyung and wrapped his arms and legs around the younger, Jimin looked at his friend before whining.

"Even after your heat you still look so beautiful, it's unfair" Jimin complains causing a small giggle to come from Taehyung, "literally shut up, you gorgeous bitch" the younger omega replied back.

"Have you seen yourself in heat, you're literally stunning, you're lucky I'm not an alpha otherwise I would've claimed you already" Tae added on and pretended to bite Jimin's neck playfully.

"Speaking of heat, yours is due next week" Taehyung says with a smirk, "but I doubt it'll come" the omega added on while moving his hands down to rub Jimin's belly.

"Has my scent changed?" Jimin asked softly leaning towards Taehyung a little more, the omega took in Jimin's scent before frowning and shaking his head.

"If I was pregnant, it would have changed by now" Jimin pouted and scooted even closer to Taehyung, wanting some comfort.

Jimin's eyes moved to Taehyung's shoulder to catch the slightly glimpse of a mate mark hidden under the loose fitting shirt he was wearing.

Jimin gasped and moved the shirt over to get a better look, Jimin gently ran his finger over the bumpy holes.

"There's another one" Taehyung said while moving the shirt on his other shoulder as well, "wow, they're so pretty" Jimin mumbles while watching his fingers run over the marks.

"When is Jeongguk going to claim you?" Taehyung asked softly, knowing how sensitive the topic is to Jimin, "i've asked him multiple times but he says he has to wait until he speaks to his father" Jimin replies back sadly, removing his hands from Tae's shoulder.

"The king keeps dodging the topic whenever Jeongguk brings it up, it's frustrating" Jimin adds on with a huff, his eyes glassing up, "I just want to be mated, completely" Jimin says softly.

Hoseok, who had decided to go shower to give the omega's some time by themselves but as he entered into the room again to see Jimin almost crying he had walked over to get in behind the boy, both Tae and Hoseok cuddling the boy, comforting him.

"This is about you, I shouldn't be here crying like this" Jimin laughs sadly and wipes at his eyes, "Jimin don't be silly, if you need to cry about something you know I'm always here for it, heck I'll even cry with you" Taehyung says while wiping the older omega's cheeks and leaving a small kiss.