Thirty Five

Tuesday

A smile slowly started to break out onto Hoseok's face, "oh Hoseokie is here" Jimin cheered happily, "I want to tell Hoseokie something" Jimin says as he tries to get down from Jeongguk.

Although Jeongguk disapproved of that, Jimin began struggling to get out of his hold and was whining at the alpha.

"Ggukie, let go, want to go to Hoseokie" he said in a whiney voice, Jeongguk growled at the omega unknowingly, "you're not going near another alpha until you come off heat" the prince said using his alpha voice.

Jimin stopped what he was doing and looked up at Jeongguk's face, "Okay alpha" he said obediently and tucked his face into his neck to let out a muffled moan.

"Okay, maybe we should leave" Seokjin suggested as he looked over at Jimin worriedly, "probably a good idea, he was already leaking before" Taehyung said while looking over at Jimin and sniffled his nose, still upset at his bestfriend.

"Leaking?" Hoseok questioned confused while he watched Taehyung pull Yoongi towards the door also grabbing Hoseok on the way.

"Yeah, Jimin and Taehyung were making out on the bed, Tae had his hands down Jimin's pants" Yoongi explained what happened causing a gasp to come from Hoseok's mouth.

"You did what?" Hoseok asked the omega as they were dragged outside the door, Taehyung had dragged them all the way back to Yoongi's room since it was the furthest from Jeongguk's and face planted onto the bed.

"Baby, you shouldn't do that, if you're pregnant you need to start being careful of yourself" Yoongi said as he walked over to rub the boy's back calmingly.

Tae let out a sigh, "I know" he mumbled softly.

It was quiet in the room for a few seconds before Hoseok started talking again, "no, I'm not going to forget what I just heard" he said as he started to pace around the room.

Both Taehyung and Yoongi looked over at the male, "I tried to have sex with you this morning but you said you were tired and now I find out that you were making out with another omega with your hand down his pants" the male complained.

"Hoseok, let it go, they're friends" Yoongi said with a sigh and a small smile on his face as he listened to the alpha whine.

"That's easy for you to say, you had sex with him last night while I was in the shower" Hoseok said his voice raising a little bit and a pout coming onto his lips.

"When I went to join, you both had already finished and we're getting ready for bed" Hoseok said as he sat down on the edge of the bed and looked down at the ground.

"Aww, is little Hoseokie feeling frustrated?" Yoongi teased the younger male with a babyish voice, Hoseok growled lowly and shook his head.

"Yoongi, I know what you're doing, I'm not going to fall for it this time" Hoseok growled as his eyes slowly became red, Yoongi leaned down to whisper into Taehyung's ear, the both of them nodded after Yoongi told him the plan.

Taehyung raised his ass up into the air, Yoongi slipped his head into the omega's pants and began rubbing the youngers hole with two fingers, a slight amount of slick already coating his fingers.