One Hundred and Six

time skip: 2 weeks

jimin and taehyung was sitting in the kitchen with seokjin as he cooked treats for them. yoobin sat on the ground near them as he played with a few of his toys that he likes to carry around recently.

"so i was thinking" Jimin starts off to taehyung as they both had snacked on some of the treats that were already plated out in front of them.

tae hums in return as he occasionally looks down at his phone to see if he has received any messages.

"what if we had a joint baby shower?" he asks the other pregnant omega, Taehyung looks up at him with an excited yet somewhat surprised look.

"that sounds like a great idea" Seokjin pipes up, he turns around to place another plate of cookies down in from of the pair, as he was just baking for the fun of it and he knows for sure that they will eat them up.

"yeah min, i really like that idea too" tae comments back with a smile forming on his lips, "lets do it" he finishes off happily.

"we'll have to plan it quickly because it might have to be very soon" Jimin announces to the three older males.

taehyung nodded his head in agreement. "i was thinking soon anyways, we still have to start sorting out baby stuff" the younger says, talking about himself and his two mates.

"gguk and i havent even started, we've been too busy with other things" jimin sighs and leans his chin into the palm of his hand that was resting on the bench.

a second later Yoobin had come over to him and lightly tugged on the omega's shirt to get his attention.

"daddy, i need to go to the bathroom" he says quietly, shy of having to announce that in front of other people, even if he was comfortable with tae and jin now.

"okay, lets go then" Jimin says softly as he brushes the boys hair out of his face and smiles at him lovingly.

the pair say bye to their friends and leave the kitchen, heading back to the section.

on the way back they had bumped into seok who was heading back there as well.

"seokie, i have a question" Jimin calls out to get his attention, since he was walking a little in front and hadnt noticed them yet.

hoseok turned around to look back at them, he smiled at the two and waited for them to catch up to him so he could walk back with them.

"i was wondering what you guys were planning for the baby's room? like where are you thinking of putting it?" he questions curiously, he wasnt sure if tae wanted to take the pup back to jin's or if they were going to stay in the castle still.

"well, at this stage we don't have a place. i think yoongi was going to discuss something with gguk at some point" hoseok answers honestly.

"so you guys are staying in the castle?" jimin asks this time, Hoseok held opened the door to the section for jimin and yoobin to enter in first.

"yes, yoon and i have to be close to jeongguk at all times, since we'll still be his personal guards once you guys become kings and taehyung wanted to stay close to you" the alpha says as he follows jimin up to the prince's room.

the omega nods his head, hoseok goes into the room first to check the room then jimin and yoobin go in after they know its safe, something they have to be doing lately.

"uhh, would you know when ggukie is coming back today?" jimin asks lastly as he walks over to sit on the couch, he brings a hand up to lift his shirt above the bump to look over it to see if he could see any movement.

"im not sure, sorry min" the guard replies back, jimin nods his head again. "no problem, thanks seok" he says with a smile up at the male.

hoseok leaned down to just kiss his forehead, "i came back to get something for the big alpha prince. you be careful, okay" the alpha told the omega, jimin chuckled softly.

"i will" the omega let out, Yoobin comes back over to the pair after going to the bathroom and he jumps up onto the lounge next to jimin.

"make sure you have a guard with you, if you leave the room" he warns jimin, the omega just hummed back.

"can you tell gguk that i wanna talk to him when he gets back, nothing bad" the omega announces, hoseok nods his head at that then bows before leaving the room with a quiet goodbye.

"what do you want to do for the afternoon bub?" jimin questions the little boy next to him, he looked up at jimin from his ipad that he must have brought over with him.

"umm, can we go see jackson?" he asks with excitement but jimin shook his head, "he's working at the moment with papa" yoobin's shoulders slumped.

He thought about it for a second longer, jimin moved his hand from the back of the lounge to the boy's hair, playing with it gently.

"what about the twins?" he asks this time, "they're away at their grandparents" the omega felt bad, he just wanted to let yoobin decide what to do but everything he picks he cant really do.

"ooh" yoobin says as he looks up at jimin with even more excitement but then he looked away sadly.

"what's up baby?" jimin asks, "i want to see uncle kang" yoobin said hesitantly, knowing jimin doesnt really like him all that much.

"uncle?" the omega questions quietly, not showing his panic he was feeling just from the name.

yoobin nods his head at jimin, he could feel the awkward tension that had risen since he had mentioned kang.

"oh, uhh" jimin hums trying to think of something, "i guess we can go see him for a little while" the prince says afterwards.

"really?" yoobin asks hopefully, jimin hums again and goes to stand up, the 10 year old follows behind jimin and grabs a hold of his hand as they walk towards the bedroom door.

as they opened the door to the room they spot hana, daewon and jiyoon standing at the door waiting.

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

A/N: hey again loves haha

so i've had an idea hehehe but ill have to go change some of the details in the sequel.

i also have few questions.

so firstly, how do you think it will go with jimin and kang?

secondly, are you guys hanging on to getting to the ending shortly or would you guys like for me to extend it a little?

and lastly, im looking to add more people into this fic and probably the sequel so, who would you guys like to see and what gender (alpha/beta/omega) do you guys want them to be?

thats all for now, ill see you all on the next chapter.

have a good day/night. stay safe. wear a mask.