Eighty Four

Wednesday

The omega began stirring, the warmth from his alpha isn't there anymore which causes for him to roll over trying to get closer to him but doesn't end up finding him.

He opened his eyes and looked over to the empty side of the bed where his husband should be laying.

He frowns before sitting up and looking around the bedroom, he first noticed the balcony door opened since the wind was blowing the curtain slightly.

He slowly stood up from the bed and made his way over to it, once he stepped out onto the balcony his frown deepened as he noticed he wasn't out here either.

Jimin looked out at the beach and saw him sitting out on the sand just before the waves.

The omega sighed before making his way downstairs slowly, he stepped one of his bare feet onto the sand, feeling how it was still slightly warm from the afternoon sun that went down hours before hand.

He followed the footprints until he had been stood behind the alpha but Jeongguk hadn't noticed yet.

"Baby, what are you doing out here?" Jimin asked as he got closer, the alpha didn't seem to answer him, not even turn around to look at him.

"Gguk?" Jimin called once again as he walked around in front of him, he looked down at the alpha and gasped.

"Jeongguk, what's wrong?" He questioned while crouching down and cupping his husbands face between his hands.

The alpha had looked up to meet eyes with Jimin, he had tears streaming down his cheeks as his eyes and tip of his nose was red.

"Aww baby" the omega said sadly as he leaned forward to peak the alpha's lips and then proceeded to pull him into a hug, the omega straddling the alpha's waist while Jeongguk placed his head against his chest, listening to his heartbeat.

After staying like that for a while, letting Jeongguk calm down a little bit, Jimin pulled the alpha away slightly and went back to cupping his cheeks, making his husband look into his eyes.

"Do you want to tell me what's wrong?" Jimin questioned softly, Jeongguk let out a small sob, "he-he sho-ot you, y-you died, I watched him, he" The alpha began causing Jimin to become confused.

Afterall, he doesn't remember dying, he was pretty sure that he was still alive.

"Hey, baby I'm right here, I'm fine" Jimin tried to comfort him, trying to calm him down again, "Choi, he killed you and the babies" Jeongguk added on.

He closed his eyes shut tightly, more tears slipping through and rolling down his cheeks.

Jimin frowned, "Gguk, he didn't do anything to me, I'm right here, we're safe baby, me and the babies, we're okay" the omega reassured but Jeongguk shook his head, the images playing through his mind once again.

He didn't seem to calm down, Jimin didn't know what to do to calm him down once again.

He had pulled the alpha in for a kiss, making the alpha gasp this time in surprised, once Jeongguk released a somewhat relaxed sigh into the kiss, Jimin had pulled away and placed his forehead against the alpha's.