Seventy FOUR

Monday

Jimin had joined Jeongguk back at the entrance of the hall, he was now changed into his party outfit and he felt pretty, especially since both Seokjin and Taehyung had been complimenting him since he had changed.

Jeongguk looked over the omega's clothes with a smile on his face "my baby, you're so cute" he says while pressing a quick kiss to the omega's lips.

"Come on, let's go inside" Jiminie says with a small giggle coming from his glossy lips, the alpha nodded his head and took a hold of his husbands hand.

They had both entered into the hall together only for everyone to stand up and begin to cheer.

The newly married couple made their way towards their seats, Jimin sat down instantly, starting to feel tired from when he had dealt with Mr Song.

Jeongguk remained standing up as he had continued to hold his husbands hand, "thank you everyone for coming and celebrating such a big moment for the both of us, we really appreciate everyone coming on such a short notice" the taller prince speaks out loudly.

"Both Jimin and I couldn't be happier" the alpha added on as he looked down at his omega with the happiest smile that anyone had even seen on him.

Jimin smiled back up at him, his eyes tearing up but he held them back from falling.

The omega had pulled Jeongguk's hand over and kissed the back of it then pressing it against his cheek, the alpha finding his husband extremely adorable.

Jeongguk then sat down as was requested of his father as he then took over talking.

"Jeongguk, Jimin, I cant say how happy I am for the both of you" the king started as he mainly looked over at the two.

Jimin had smiled and laid his head onto Jeongguk's shoulder, their hands still joint.

"I wasn't so sure of you, Jimin, at first but after seeing how happy you make my son I couldn't be more relieved that you're by his side, you'll both make amazing king's one day and I'll gladly hand the crown over when the time comes, I believe you'll lead the country proudly and make everyone just as happy" Mr Jeon says as people cheer in the background.

"Thanks Dad" Jeongguk replied back, Jimin smiled over at the king "thank you Mr Jeon" Jimin also said but a bit more quieter.

Mr Jeon just bowed and then proceeded to sit back down in his chair at the end of the wedding party's table.

"I think it's time for dinner" Jeongguk said rather loudly, everyone now taking their seats as staff begin to bring food around to each table, Seokjin glad that he didn't have to work today.

•••

It was a little later in the afternoon now and some people seemed to be dancing in the centre of the hall, Jimin smiled as he looked over to see both Namjoon and Seokjin dancing right in the middle of everyone, they were both laughing together.

Jeongguk too was watching then, the same kind of smile on his face as the one that was on his husbands, he then turned to look down at the omega.

"Would you like to dance?" He asked quietly kissing the top of his head, Jimin nodded his head and carefully stood up from his seat.