Ending

Hello my loves.

So, sadly this is the end of this fic. I have been writing this story for over two years now and it's finally finished after a good hundred chapters.

The ending was a bit sad wasn't it, all i can say for now is to don't be too sad, it's not all bad.

You guys know by now that there will be a sequel, however I want you guys to sit on this ending for a little while as I prepare a bit more for the sequel.

I have a plot idea and things will be explained eventually during that fic, however with the plot i'm not sure yet how i want it to play out so i need to work on that before uploading it for you guys to read.

I also wanted to quickly mention that within the timeline of this fic, they had all aged up a year, expect for Yoobin since he had come into it later on in the fic.

Really this fic's timeline was like a year or a little less than.

haha anyways, I will put out a message once I have uploaded the sequel though, so don't worry about missing it.

Thank you guys for coming on this messy of a story with me and I really appreciate all of you guys that have been very supportive of me during writing this.

There will be more fics to come :)

I hope you guys have a good day/night. stay safe and wear a mask in public. also please stay home if youre feeling unwell.

This is the last A/N for this fic. Thank's for joining me :) until the sequel then