Twenty One

Friday

"I get you probably don't want to talk to me right now" Boyoung says softly as she looks over at the omega that hasn't moved from the spot for the last five minutes that they had stayed in silence.

Jimin nodded his head at the woman, "you're right, I don't" He replies back, anger showing in his voice.

"I don't mean you any harm" Boyoung says as she stands up to get closer to Jimin, she hesitantly grabs his hand and pulls him over to the lounges, so they are able to sit and talk properly.

"I can see that you and the prince have something going on and I promise you, I'm not going to get in between that" she reassures Jimin with a bright smile.

But Jimin stays suspicious of her, "what makes you think I'm going to believe you?" The male asks the other omega, his jealousy slowly talking over his being.

Boyoung sighs quietly, her attempt to fix things not working out how she wanted it too, "I didn't want to tell anyone about this and We can get in a lot of trouble if anyone was to find out, especially off my father" the woman starts to which Jimin raises his brow at her.

"I've already found my mate" she says softly, her voice sounding a little sad while her eyes begin to glass over, "but my father would never let me be with him" she adds on in almost a whisper.

A tear drops from Boyoung's eye but she quickly wipes it away, "my father wants me to marry someone with some sort of high status, which my mate doesn't have" she explains quietly.

Jimin sighed before reaching over to grab the girl's hand, reassuringly, "Jeongguk's my mate" Jimin says softly, a small smile adoring his face.

"You two would be so cute together" Boyoung encourages, "But his father expects him to marry you" Jimin says sadly, which of course made Boyoung feel bad.

She didn't want to be there as much as Jimin didn't want her to be, but it wasn't up to them to decide that.

"Well, you two mated, right?" Boyoung asks, suddenly getting an idea, Jimin blushed and turned his face away from the girl in front of him, "it's kind of obvious, it smells like sex in here" the girl added as she scrunched up her nose.

Jimin giggles at the girl in front of him, "if your pregnant, then the king will have to marry you two, after all you'd be carrying the prince's children, you'd be carrying his heir" Boyoung suggests.

Jimin thinks about it for a second before he looks down at his stomach, "you think so?" He asks her just to be sure, he got a nod from the omega before she smiled.

"The king is ready to hand the throne over to Jungkook, which is why he is trying to get the prince married quickly, having a heir will make his rule stronger" Boyoung explained it to Jimin as best as she could.

"That's also why the king is away at the moment, someone is trying to take the throne from them, he's trying to figure out who's behind all the attacks on the castle lately" Jimin raises a brow, this is the first time that he's actually heard about all this, he had no idea.

The door to the room slammed open as Taehyung came strutting in, his nose instantly scrunching up, "eww, it smells like sex in here" he says with a grossed out face but then smiles once he sees his friend.