Ten

Saturday

Jimin woke up in his bed, Taehyung on his left and Seokjin on his right, both males had their arms thrown over Jimin as they slept.

Jimin slowly sat up and carefully moved their arms off of him, he looked around the dark room and realised it was still night.

He slowly crawled off the bed trying his hardest not to wake the other two, then he quietly walked down the stairs while rubbing his eyes.

He looked over to the lounge area to see Jungkook still awake doing paperwork while Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok slept around him.

"Ggukie" Jimin called sweetly, Jeongguk looked up from the work and leaned back on the lounge, he smiled at the omega and patted the space next to him.

Jimin happily walked over and sat down next to him, he leaned his head against his shoulder and looked at the work.

"What are you doing up?" Kook asked the boy quietly, Jimin let out a small giggle "I should be the one asking you that" he replied back.

"You should sleep Ggukie" Jimin said as he gently took the paperwork off Jungkook and neatly placed it all onto the coffee table near them.

Jungkook hummed before effortlessly lifting Jimin up and placing him into his lap, Jimin sat there confused for a second with a pout on his face before he relaxed and snuggled up against Jungkook's chest.

Kook slowly ran his fingers through Jimin's hair trying to get the boy back to sleep, Jimin reached over and grabbed a hold of Jungkook's free hand to trace the lines on it.

Jimin suddenly looked up at Jungkook, "let's go for a swim" he said and stood up from the prince's lap.

"It's late bub" Jeongguk said as he tried to pull Jimin back down onto his lap but he quickly stepped back.

"Come on Ggukie, it'll be fun" Jimin tried to persuade, "you can go my mini omega, I've got work I need to catch up on" Jungkook said as he leaned back on the couch and looked up at the pouting omega.

"Fine stay here, I'm gonna go and enjoy the warm water on my own" Jimin said as he started to unbutton his pyjama top in front of Jungkook.

Jimin turned around and started to walk towards the pool room, he pushed open the doors quietly and dropped his shirt onto the ground before disappearing into the room.

Jungkook sat in thought for a second, he looked down at the paperwork pile before looking over to Jimin's discarded shirt that was laying on the ground.

Jungkook let out a low groan before standing up with a smirk on his face, he started to unbutton his own shirt and dropped it on top of Jimin's.

"I knew you would come" Jimin said happily, he had his back to the prince but knew he was there, he was only in as deep as his chest and was moving his hand across the surface of the water.

Jungkook quickly entered the pool and went up to wrap his arms around Jimin from behind, he placed his chin on the boy's shoulder and watched the omega's hand move around.

"You look so beautiful" Jungkook whispered into his ear causing the younger male to whine quietly, the prince was right, he did look beautiful, he always did.

Jimin started to giggle at the prince and turned around to face him, Jimin's hands instantly moving to his chest as Jungkook tried to hug him closer.

The two males stare at each other for a few seconds before Jimin grew shy and laid his head against his shoulder, Jimin moved his hands up and around the back of Jungkook's neck while his legs wrapped around his waist.

Jimin closed his eyes as he let Jungkook hold him and soon he fell back to sleep against the Alpha.

Jimin had once again woken up in his bed, he was wearing different clothes from last night and Seokjin seemed to have left already.

He frowned as he looked over to the peacefully sleeping Taehyung, Jimin got up and walked over to his staircase and looked down to the sitting area to see that there was no one there either.

Jimin pouted as he walked back to the bed to cuddle Tae close to him, the younger omega hummed happily and threw his leg over Jimin.

"I'm not gonna let you leave me again" he mumbled and rolled over to lay on top of Jimin, causing the blonde to giggled at his bestfriend.

"You were the one that told me to come here" Jimin laughed as he started to tickle Taehyung's sides which made the ticklish boy jolt up.

Jimin stopped the tickling, he looked up at his friend with teary eyes, Taehyung quickly leaned down to wipe his face and to hug the boy.

"No Jiminie, don't cry" he said sadly, "you know I'll cry too" he added on, he couldn't help himself, whenever he had seen Jimin or Seokjin cry he would aswell.

"I miss you guys so much" Jimin cried quietly while hiding his face in Taehyung's shoulder, "we miss you too Minnie" Taehyung said as he pulled Jimin up to a sitting position and rubbed his back, it usually helped to calm him.

Taehyung pulled Jimin away so they could look at each other, Taehyung wiped away the tears that ran down his face with a smile playing at his lips.

"You've only been here for a couple of days Min, you're just not use to it yet" Tae said as his smile grew bigger, "how about we go for a bath, we haven't done that in a while" he says to Jimin before standing up on the bed.

Jimin nodded his head at the idea, a small smile coming onto his lips again, "Come on then" Jimin mumbled as he crawled to the edge of the bed.

Jimin filled the bath up with warm water and strawberry scented bubbles, Jimin got in first and Taehyung had gotten in after to lean up against Jimin to cuddle.
♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

A/N: so another chapter is done, I hope you guys are liking the story, I actually like it and I think it's turning out good.

I have some things planned for this story, I can't wait until you read them ;)

Anyways here is a gif :)