Fifty Five

Monday

"Ahh alpha" Jimin moaned as he had released all over Jeongguk's stomach, he fell limply against the alpha's chest and tried to catch up his breathing.

"Baby, I cant seem to get my hands off you" Jeongguk said after a few minutes, he had flipped the two over so Jimin was on his back.

The omega's legs came up to wrap around the alpha's waist, as his hands came up to cup the alpha's cheeks only to pull him down to kiss him passionately, once again.

There was a knock at the bedroom door, Jeongguk had pulled away from the kiss and growled at the person that was interrupting them.

Jeongguk had quickly kissed Jimin again before climbing off the bed and grabbed his sweatpants while walking over to the bedroom door.

Jimin watched the alpha's ass as he walked away and bite onto his lower lip, Jeongguk  pulled the sweatpants up his legs and opened the door with a glare thinking it was going to one of his guards.

"Oh, father" Jeongguk said surprised his eyes widening as he closed his door more and stood in the view of Jimin, since he was laying naked in the bed.

The omega quickly got up from the bed and rushed into the closet to get some of Jeongguk's clothing on, since they hadn't moved Jimin's in yet.

Jeongguk then opened the door for the king to come into the room, the alpha quickly rushing around the room to clean up anything that was out of place.

"I came because I wanted to talk to you both" the king said as he went to sit down on one of the lounges, "wait, don't sit there" Jeongguk quickly said then moved his father to another seat.

"Jimin's just getting dressed then we'll sit down and talk" Jeongguk said as he also rushed off to the closet to see where Jimin was at in getting dressed.

"You can't wear that" Jeongguk said as he had walked in to see Jimin in a pair of underwear and just a big hoodie, he was crouched on the ground and waiting for the alpha to come get him.

"Why not? I'm comfy in this" the omega said while looking down at his clothing choice, "Jimin, it's literally just underwear and a hoodie, you're not wearing that to talk to my father" the alpha said while walking over to look through his pants for something decent the omega could wear.

"I'm not putting on pants" Jimin said as he glared at Jeongguk, the alpha turned around when he felt his body tingle slightly.

"Are you trying to use your prince power on me?" Jeongguk questioned as he walked over and crouched in front of the omega, the boy turned his face away from Jeongguk and crossed his arms in front of his chest as he let out a huff "maybe".

The alpha chuckled at the adorable boy, "baby, it doesn't work on me" Jeongguk said as he lifted the boy up and stood.

The omega instantly wrapped his arms around his neck and his legs around the alpha's waist, "Come on, let's go talk to my father" Jeongguk said with a smile.

He quickly grabbed one of the throw blankets off the bed and wrapped around Jimin before walking over to the lounges where his father was waiting patiently.