Ninety Three

Pretty boy 🥺

Tuesday

Jimin was giggling, on one side he had Yoobin's head tucked in his neck and on the other side Jeongguk was doing the same.

He had woken up before both of the boys and was surprised at the position he was in.

Seems to be that both boys liked his scent.

He had laid there for a while before there was a knock at the door, instantly waking Jeongguk up.

After calling out 'come in' the king had slowly opened the door to enter the room.

"We've got a few guests coming today, I need you with me to greet them" Mr Jeon says to Jeongguk, looking down at both Jimin and Yoobin cuddling together.

"Alright, I'll get ready and meet you at the hall" Jeongguk sleepily says as he starts getting up to go get ready.

The king nods his head then leaves the room.

"Are you going to be okay?" Jeongguk asked his omega prince softly, leaning over the bed to nudge his cheek gently with his nose before placing a kiss there.

"We'll be fine ggukie" he reassures, "I might go visit Sungjae though, make sure he's okay" Jimin added on as he looked up at the alpha that was hovering over him now.

"Okay then, but be careful, take hana and Daewon with you" Jimin nodded his head at Jeongguk's words "I will" he replied back with a small smile, puckering his lips for a kiss, which he had received immediately.

Jeongguk leaned down to kiss Yoobin's head before doing the same to Jimin, "love you both, I'll come find you later" he says before getting up from the bed now.

"Okay alpha, love you too" he called back as his husband had went to exit the room, heading after his father to go do his princely duties for the day.

Jimin had stayed in bed with Yoobin until the boy had woken up, "mhm are you hungry baby?" The older male had asked, he watched as the 10 year old had nodded his head but
moved himself closer to Jimin, trying to tuck his head further into his neck.

"Alright, how about I call for some breakfast" the prince had said as he leaned his arm over to the bedside table to get his phone, hearing his adopted son whine at him.

Once he had his phone he called Seokjin, which the male answered instantly and began bombarding him with questions regarding his decision on adopting a child so suddenly.

"Alright alright, would you calm down for a minute" Jimin laughs softly into the phone, "when can I meet him?" The beta asked quickly, excitement clear in his voice.

"Well, we're both hungry, he doesn't seem to want to move though, so I was wondering if you would be able to bring some food over?" Jimin asks with a smile knowing already what his friend will say.

"Yes, of course I will" Seokjin says before the phone suddenly hangs up, Jimin looked at the wallpaper of his screen, a photo of him and Jeongguk, before letting out a small laugh again.

"Yoobin, baby" Jimin called softly as he had patted the back of his head soothing, once the younger hummed into the omega's neck he had continued on with what he wanted to say.