Forty Nine

Monday

"Jimin?" Jeongguk called as he stepped the first foot inside of the unfamiliar house, he looked around before walking up the staircase that was off to the side.

He peaked his head inside of one of the rooms upstairs before he walks over to the one that was down the other side of the hall, the different scents helping him on where to go.

At the moment since he couldn't pick up on Jimin's familiar one he had followed Taehyung's as Jimin once mentioned that they had shared a room.

"Baby?" Jeongguk called softly as he walked into the small pretty room, he could hear soft breathing as well as he could smell a really strong unfamiliar scent, the same one he could smell on Yoongi earlier.

He looked towards the bed to see it nicely made so he had gotten confused, he stepped more into the room and smelt the air subtly a few times to see where the scent was coming from.

He walked towards the closet and looked inside, he stepped more in and looked around for a second or two before he could see some feet sticking out from behind a drawer that sat in the centre of the small closet.

He frowned and walked around only to see his omega curled up in a ball with a half circle of clothing around him.

"Baby?" Jeongguk cooed at the younger male, he crouched down and gently rubbed up his lower back soothingly.

"Jeongguk where did you run off too?" Yoongi called from downstairs, the alpha had quickly jumped up the stairs and rushed to the pretty room that belonged to the omega's.

"Jeongguk, what are you do....ing" he began to trail off as he looked towards the prince, he walked around the drawer to see what he was crouched down for.

"Is he okay?" Yoongi asked worriedly, "he's nesting" Jeongguk explained, "well duh, I can see that, I asked if he was okay" Yoongi said as he shook his head.

"But that's what I mean, he's nesting, so I don't think so, he's looking for comfort" Jeongguk explained quietly, making Yoongi go quiet as well, "his scent is different as well, completely different" Jeongguk adds on causing Yoongi to frown.

"What do you mean? he still smells the same to me" Yoongi comments as he decides to sit down next to the drawer and watches both Kook and Min.

Jeongguk looked over at Yoongi confused, "you can't smell the change?" The prince asked Yoongi only for him to shake his head no as a response.

Jeongguk was staring Yoongi down, until he had heard some moving from in front of him, he quickly turned around to see Jimin carefully sitting up only to climb onto Jeongguk and wrap his arms around his neck and rested his head on his shoulder as he fell back to sleep again.

"That's cute as fuck" Yoongi whispered as he looked at Jimin's sleeping face that was looking at him.

"Ggukie" Jimin mumbled in his sleep, both Jeongguk and Yoongi cooed at the omega boy.

Jeongguk scooped the omega's legs up and carefully stood up from the ground, a tiny whine escaped from Jimin's mouth causing Kook to stop moving, once the younger had turned his head to tuck it into the crook of his neck he began to move again.