Sixty Six

Sunday

Jimin, Taehyung, Seokjin and Hana all sat in the back of the limo, Sungjae and Daewon in the car behind them with a few extra guards.

The king had instructed that when going out that Jimin would be surround by more guards in regards to his safety and the baby, since lately the two princes had been getting mobbed when going outside the castle.

Jimin let out a sigh as he laid his head onto Tae's shoulder, the omega smiled at his bestfriend, he then leaned his own head against Jimin's.

The car pulled up and Jimin turned his head to look at the place they were at but it was only the mall.

"And why couldn't you tell me you were bringing me here?" The omega asked as he sat up and looked at his two bestfriends, Seokjin just shrugged his shoulders before reaching over to open the door since he was next to it.

He had gotten out first then followed by Hana, the two other omega's waited inside the limo while they waited for all the guards to come over to them as a small crowd was already forming.

Taehyung and Seokjin lead their way through the mall until they reach the spa, Jimin's eyes widen slightly as he reached forward to grab Tae's hand.

"We haven't been here in ages" Jimin says in excitement as he bounced a little.

Seokjin and Taehyung had smiled in accomplishment, they wanted to make sure to spoil Min and they were happy that he liked the surprise so much.

As they had entered into the spa Jimin had noticed that it was empty except for the staff that worked there.

Jimin walked around the area looking at everything in awe as his two bestfriends sorted out the appointment that they had booked.

A lady walked over with a small tray in her hand, "prince Jimin, would you like a drink?" The woman asked, Jimin looked down at the cups that were on the tray, half of them filled with water and the other half filled with orange juice.

"Ooh, yes please" Jimin says before reaching over to grab one of the ones with juice, "thank you" he added on with a smile at the girl and took a sip of the drink.

"Your friend had requested that we only serve these types of drinks to you" the girl added on with a smile while she placed the tray down on the counter next to them both.

Jimin looked over at her with a raised brow, "really?" He asked only to get a nod in return, "you guys usually sell champagne to the customers, so thank you for going out of your way for me" Jimin thanks her once again and got a pretty smile from the younger beta girl.

"Apparently you and your friends use to come here often" the waitress said, Jimin then nodded his head.

"Yes, we use to love coming here when things got a little too stressed, lately we just haven't had enough money to do so, on top of that well, we've been busy enough to not have time" Jimin explained, he took another sip of his drink before putting the cup down empty.

"Would you like another?" The girl asked Jimin as she handed him the next cup of orange juice, the male bowed his head slightly at her and began drinking that cup.