Fourteen

Saturday

"I shouldn't have left my room" Jimin mumbles quietly, but Jeongguk still heard him, he creased his eyebrows together in confusion, he took another step toward Jimin as the omega stepped back.

"why would that be?" Jeongguk's voice came out seductive, the omegas scent filling his being, getting completely wrapped in it, bringing him comfort and warmth, and the same was for Jimin.

Jimin continued to step back as Jungkook was getting closer, well that was until his legs hit the lounge that was behind him, "because" Jimin trailed off as the prince got really close to him.

"because?" Jungkook raised his brow at Jimin, the omega hummed, Jeongguk leaned his forehead onto Jimin's, "i don't think I'm going to be able to leave now" the omega replied back in a whisper.

"Good" Jeongguk said as he started to slowly move in to kiss the younger, "I don't want you to leave" the prince whispered, his lips so close to Jimin's but the omega was slowly moving back, more to tease the alpha.

Just as their lips were about to connect, Jimin fell back onto the couch, he squeaked out in surprise and looked up at Jungkook with a small smirk playing on his lips.

Jeongguk groaned, he placed one of his knees on the couch between both of Jimin's legs, his hands moved to sit on the back of the couch on both sides of Jimin's head before he slowly started to lean down towards his omega.

Once their lips were close again, Jimin didn't bother moving away again, as he couldn't even if he wanted to, the smirk slowly disappearing the closer his Alpha got to him.

Jeongguk's lips so close to Jimin's, so close to connecting, so close, but yet, not close enough.

There was a loud knock at the door before it slowly opened, a scared looking Hoseok poked his head in only to look towards the two that were now looking at him.

"I'm sorry prince" Hoseok quickly said as he could see that he had come in at the wrong time, "it's a bit important" he added on softly while quickly looking at Jimin a little sadly.

"What is it, Hoseok?" Jeongguk asked as he stood up straightly, his eyes not moving away from Jimin's smaller body that was curling up onto the couch.

"I think we should talk.... privately" Hoseok said hesitantly, Jeongguk just shook his head, "just say it" the prince said confidently.

But he soon regretted it, "the king has invited an omega who he believes could be a suitable wife for you" Hoseok explained as he carefully looked between both the other males in the room.

Jimin growled lowly, his eyes instantly turning a beautiful bright blue colour, he crossed his arms over his chest and turned his head away from his mate.

"Jiminie, baby" Jeongguk calmly says as he went to walk closer to Jimin but the omega growled at him as a warning, his mood swings still affected from his heat.

Jeongguk instantly stopped on the spot, he looked down at the angry omega before sighing, "I'll talk to my father, he'll understand" the prince says softly to Jimin, but the younger just huffed out an annoyed breath.

"My mini omega" Kook called out quietly, Jimin growled at him again before standing up and leaving the room in a hurry, slamming the door as he exited.