One Hundred and Fourteen

warning: long chapter/mentions of death/ panic attack (written based off my experience with them)

saturday

"is everything set up for the trail" Jimin asks Jeongguk as the alpha walked into their room.

The pair had only moved into the kings quarters two weeks ago. Jimin thought that the room was absolutely beautiful but they weren't use to being in that room yet.

The room was huge, it was mainly white but had golden floral patterns decorating the walls and roof.

The bed was bigger than the one that they had in their old room, which Jimin loved, and the bathroom was a dream.

Unlike Jeongguk's room, they didn't have a pool room but instead had a small room off to the side with a hot tub. the lights inside could be dimmed and changed colour.

Their closet is bigger than before and still had blank spots once their clothes had been brought in. It annoyed Jeongguk so he had said that he'll get those spots filled with clothes for the both of them.

Jeongguk had just gotten back to the room and started to strip out of his clothes.

"it's all set up, we'll go over to the throne room at 9:30" the alpha says quietly.

Jimin nods his head.

From the attack last night, there had been bruising around Jimin's throat from where the guy had his arm tightly wrapped around it.

it wasn't too bad but it was still visible.

"come have a bath with me" Jeongguk crawled up onto the bed to give Jimin a kiss on the lips briefly.

The alpha was upset. He had let Jimin go on his own because the omega had convinced him that he would be alright but he feels like he still should have went with him.

"okay baby, go in and start it, i'll come in when i get up" the omega whispered back with a small smile.

Jeongguk nodded and walked off to the bathroom, Jimin sat up slowly and rubbed a hand down his face.

He slowly stood up from the bed and started to strip down his clothes. He at first walked into the closet to check himself out in the mirror.

He looked at the small cut on his stomach, lightly just touching it but winced at the pain.

The pups kicked him so he just rubbed the top of his belly to calm them. He was worried and upset so they were active and moving around.

Jimin walked through the closet to get to the bathroom.

He entered in to see Jeongguk on his phone in the bath already.

"we're trending on social media, the nation is happy for us" he says while he turns his phone off and puts it off to the side.

He looked over at the omega and went quiet as he helped him in. Jimin sat down onto the alpha's lap facing him.

Jeongguk looked down at the cut and placed his hand next to it to gently rub his thumb against it.