Sixty One

Friday

Jimin admired the outfit he had on, the white suit had looked so beautiful covered in the small diamonds and he couldn't feel any better about himself as he did right now.

The curtains behind him had opened and two alpha's had came walking into the room, they closed the curtain behind them so another, certain alpha couldn't peak in.

"Wow, Jimin" Hoseok's voice said from behind the lounge, the omega had turned around and looked over at the two alpha's before stepping down and walking over to hug them.

"Does it look okay?" He asked them shyly and they both nodded their heads, "Baby Omega, you're so beautiful" Yoongi replied back as he left just a small peak on the omega's cheek, Tae smiling at them lovingly as he was happy that his bestfriend and boyfriends seem to get along so well.

"Thanks" Jimin mumbled quietly as he began to blush, he then looked down at the outfit then up to what the two alpha's were wearing and scrunched up his nose.

"Ew, what are you two wearing?" Jimin asked them disgusted, Tae now joining by his side and pulling the same grossed out face, "yeah no, those suits are disgusting" he added on.

Both Hoseok and Yoongi looked at each other's suits then down at their own, "they're terrible, the woman choosing them keeps giving us the ugly clothes while Jeongguk looks like a million dollars" Yoongi grumbled as he took his suit jacket off and threw it over the back of the lounge.

Jimin's helper had came over with two white outfits hanging over her arm with a smile on her face, "I've got the outfits for you Mr Park" she said politely.

"Thank you" he smiled back at her and walked over to give them to both of his friends again.

Taehyung smiles at him and went to walk away but stopped then handed his outfit over to Jin since he was next to him.

"Damn it, not again" he said while holding his nose, he turned around to face his boyfriends and Hoseok quickly rushed over to him with tissues.

"Is it another nose bleed?" Yoongi asked only to receive a nod from Hoseok, Jimin frowned as he looked at his bestfriend, "why is his nose bleeding? Did you hit it Taetae?" Jiminie asked innocently while looking at him worriedly.

"No bub I'm fine, it's just a symptom of being pregnant" Tae answered while Hobi helped him to stop the bleeding, the woman had quickly rushed off to go grab something else that might help.

After a while of everyone watching Tae, to make sure that he was okay, the bleeding had stopped, Hoseokie asked the worker if there was a bathroom they could use to just wash off all the dried blood and she nodded her head and led the way.

Yoongi decided to sit down on the lounge since his legs hurt, Jimin joining him so he could ask him about his mate.

"What's Ggukie wearing?" He asked Yoongi, the alpha side glanced him before closing his eyes.

"He's decided on wearing a white suit, since white will represent his mother" Yoongi explained, Jimin's lips parted "what happened with his mother?" Jimin asked quietly since he didn't want to risk Jeongguk hearing him.

"Well, that's not really for me to say, but she was very important to Jeongguk, he's a total mummy's boy" Yoongi added as he let out a sigh, "he was devastated when she passed away" he mumbled.