Ninety Two

Monday

"I don't know how it happened, okay" Jeongguk said to his father and body guards, they were all standing around in Jimin's room as they watched Jimin and Yoobin sitting on the floor a little away from them playing with Yoobin's doll.

"They're cute together" Yoongi suddenly says, the group had gone quiet for a few seconds as they just watched the two.

Jeongguk sighed before walking over and joining at Jimin's side.

"He's whipped" Hoseok whispered to both Namjoon and Yoongi who stood on either side of him, which they both agreed along with.

Jeongguk smiles at both of them before he joins into their playing.

The four males had stood away watching the married couple and their adopted son play together.

"We'll have to go out tomorrow and buy you some more toys" Jimin says as he brushes a hand back through Yoobin's hair.

The boy nodded his head before crawling onto Jimin's lap and reaching up to play with his hair as well.

"Are you hungry? you haven't eaten anything since we left the orphanage" Jeongguk asked the boy as he decided to run his hand through the boys hair like Jimin did.

On the ride back to the castle Yoobin had slowly started to warm up to Jeongguk, he seems to be attached to Jimin already but Jeongguk was working on getting closer to the boy as well.

Yoobin nodded his head gently, his fluffy brown curly hair bouncing around as he done so.

"Come on, let's go put some food into that belly of yours" Jeongguk says in a cute voice as he begins to tickle Yoobin's belly causing a small giggle to come from him.

The three finally stood up from the ground, Jimin waited for Yoobin as he held his hand out for him knowing that he would have wanted to hold it.

Afterall, he hasn't let go of Jimin's hand for longer than a minute after leaving the orphanage.

They had walked over towards the king and Jeongguk's personal guards, Yoobin hiding a bit behind Jimin's back, his other hand reaching up to grab Jeongguk's hand for extra reassurance.

"Just give us a bit of space while we get Yoobin settled in and comfortable, he's still really shy and doesn't like being around a lot of people" Jimin tells the others as he looks behind to check up on the younger boy.

The others nod their heads, listening to what the omega prince says.

Jimin then leads both Jeongguk and Yoobin out of the room, the three guards following behind them but giving them space like Jimin asked of them.

As they arrived at the main hall they had all the tables and food set up for them.

Jimin mostly sat as he watched both of his baby's eat, the two somehow eating the same way.

Rather quickly.

"Alright you two, slow down or you'll choke" the omega said as he playfully rolled his eyes, goes back to eating his own food.