Thirty Six

Wednesday

All Jeongguk wanted to do was sleep, he was tired and his body ached, his skin felt gross from it being covered in sweat so much.

But Jimin was so clingy to the alpha, everytime he went to get up to shower the Omega would whine and cry for Jeongguk to come back, then when the prince listened and came back he always ended up on top of the omega.

So now that the younger had managed to fall asleep Jeongguk thought it was the best time to get up and shower.

He slowly and carefully removed the youngers arm from around his waist and moved cautiously off the bed, he heard the omega let out a small whine and thought he was going to get upset again.

But Jeongguk cooed once Jimin had grabbed the prince's pillow and hugged it close to his chest letting out a sigh of relief.

The alpha quickly took off towards the bathroom after that, wanting as much time as he could in the shower before his mate would wake up.

Jeongguk turned the shower on and rushed to get undressed out of his dirty clothes, he stepped into the water and let out a groan because it felt so nice.

The warm water rushed over his body as he took a deep breath and closed his eyes trying to take in the quiet moment he was having to himself.

He was in the shower for a good fifty minutes before the smell of arousal hit his nose, his eyes snapped open to their red colour and he let out a low growl, his teeth sticking out.

He turned the water off before stepping out of the shower and walking out of the bathroom not even worrying about the fact that his body was still completely dripping wet.

He went to the bed first expecting to see Jimin laying there with his ass in the air but smirked when he didn't find him.

"Where are you hiding at omega?" He asked lowly, beginning to walk towards the loungeroom area, he quickly looked around the room before noticing the pool doors were open.

His smirk grew wider as he began walking towards the open doors, he leaned up against the door frames as he watched the omega's body slowly disappear into the water completely.

He stayed under water for a few seconds before slowly coming back and wiping the pool water off his face to turn and look at his alpha.

"Do you like the view alpha?" Jimin asked teasingly, the prince hummed in approval and walked over to sit at the edge of the pool in the water while leaning back on the pool wall.

Jimin swam over to rest his body between the alpha's legs while he rested his chin on his hands that were placed over Jeongguk's lower stomach.

"I thought you were beginning to get annoyed with how much I've been fucking you?" Jimin said confidently while a smirk played at his lips.

Jeongguk chuckled lowly, "you fucking me? Baby boy, isn't it the other way around" Jeongguk added on while pulling the omega up and sitting him on his lap, making the omega straddle his waist.

Jimin thought about what the alpha just said and shook his head with a smirk, obviously teasing the alpha.

The prince scoffed, "Don't you think you're a little to confident, where is the whining omega that was begging for my cock?" Jeongguk asked cockily.