Thirty Three

Tuesday

Jeongguk had been woken up by the phone ringing on his bedside table, as he turned over to look who was calling him he just put the device on silent and rolled over to pull Jimin closer to his body.

The alpha had managed to fall asleep for at least another hour before there was knocking at his bedroom door.

Jimin had woken up before Jungkook and gotten up to answer the door, in front of him stood both Yoongi and Taehyung.

Taehyung has stepped in first to hug Jimin while Yoongi went over to the bedroom to wake Jeongguk up.

"Jeongguk" Yoongi called as he walked over to shake the alpha, "go away, I don't want to talk to him right now" Jeongguk groaned as he tucked his head under the pillow.

"I can't just tell him that you don't want to talk to him" Yoongi said causing another groan to come from Jeongguk then made the male go silent for a minute.

He slowly sat up to glare over at Yoongi, "why did you have to answer it" Jeongguk said annoyed, "I couldn't just not answer the kings calls" the alpha replied back before holding the phone out to the prince.

Jeongguk took the phone and taken the phone off mute before answering it.

"Hello Father" He said through the phone, his voice deep from showing how he had just woken up, also sore because of the previous activities from the night before.

"Jeongguk, what do you think you were doing last night with that omega?" His father yelled through the phone.

Jeongguk groaned confused, "what are you talking about?" He asked his father, "everyone is talking about Jimin, not your engagement" the king explained.

Jeongguk quickly glanced over to his omega that was cuddled up in his friends arms, something about the looks of him seems off causing Jeongguk to frown.

"Yeah, why is that such a bad thing?" Jeongguk asked, "I don't want to marry Boyoung anyways, obviously the people don't like her with me as much as you'd like them too, otherwise they would be talking about it more" Jeongguk tried to persuade his father as he stands up from the bed.

The line is quiet for a few seconds before a sigh comes through, "is this about Jimin again, I told you we would talk about this when I get back but for now I want you to stop taking him out in public, I want you seen around with Boyoung, get the people to like you two together" the king instructed.

Jeongguk grew angry at his father, "fine, whatever, look I have to go" he said before hanging up the phone and giving it back to Yoongi.

He walked over to crouch down in front of Jimin that was sat on the lounge with Taehyung and looked over the boy.

"What's wrong?" He asked the omega but he shook his head and shrugged his shoulders, "don't feel well" Jimin answered and moved to wrap his arms around Jeongguk's neck.

"Okay, come on time for you to get back into bed" Jeongguk said while wrapping the omega's legs around his waist and standing up to carry him to the bed.

"You feel very hot as well" Jeongguk whined worriedly as he felt the boy's forehead with the back of his hand.

Taehyung frowned from the lounge as he thought about what was wrong with him, then a smirk came over his face but quickly hid it from the two alpha's.