Seventy One

Monday

Yoongi sighed as he had been trying to wake Jeongguk up for at least half an hour.

"Seriously, this is why you should have listened to me when I told you to go to bed last night but no you insisted that we should watch one more movie" Yoongi complained.

He began slapping Jeongguk on the ass, the male seemingly not moving at all.

Hoseok had stepped into the room and looked over at the pair, "he's still not up?" The guard asked and Yoongi shook his head no.

"Move for a second" he said to Yoongi, he began to run quickly on the spot to make it seem like he's in a rush and that he just ran.

He rushed over to Jeongguk and urgently shook the male "quickly Jeongguk, get up Jimin's in trouble" he said loudly.

The younger alpha quickly got up from the bed and rushed to the door, ready to go to his omega.

Yoongi and Hoseok had ran after him and stood in front of him but Jeongguk easily pushed them out of the road and began to walk out of the section doors.

He had bumped into Namjoon as he had opened the heavy door, "woah, where are you in a rush to?" The beta asked as he firmly placed both hands on Jeongguk's shoulders.

"Jimin's in trouble, he needs me" The alpha said quickly trying to push Namjoon away but it wasn't working.

"No he's not, I just got off the phone with Seokjin he said he's fine, he's angry at Mr Song though" Namjoon explained as he turned to look back at the awkward looking couple that stood behind them.

Jeongguk turned to glare at the two that were trying to not look at them.

"Don't do that to me again" he said before slowly walking back to his room, once back inside he walked over to lay down on the bed, tucking his head under the pillow.

"Jeongguk, you need to get up" Namjoon said while entering the room, "no, I'm tired" the young alpha mumbled.

"Your wedding is starting soon, your stylist is waiting for you" Hoseok said while leaning up against the door, "Jimin will be waiting for you" he added on.

Jeongguk went still for a few seconds before sighing and getting up to go into the bathroom for a quick shower.

Yoongi came into the bathroom a little while after, Jeongguk looked over at him in a confused matter as he saw the alpha walk over and sit down on the closed toilet lid.

"What are you doing?" Jeongguk asked as he turned the water off and stepped out to grab his towel, not even bothered that his naked body was in full view of Yoongi.

"I'm hiding from Mr Song, he's being a pain in the ass as per usual" the older male said annoyed as he had pulled his phone out of his pocket and began messaging someone.

Jeongguk walked over to the sink to start brushing his teeth, he turned around, toothbrush hanging out of one side of his mouth while he leaned back against the counter.

"What's he going on about this time?" The prince said barely as his mouth was full of toothpaste.

"He's going on about everything running late" Yoongi rolled his eyes, pocketing his phone once again before standing up.