Ninety Five

Just quickly, firstly this chapter is a bit long, and secondly, I'll be adding my first song recommendation on this chapter, which will be up above ^

Song: Too Much
By: Loco ft Dean

Tuesday

Jimin and Yoobin walk hand in hand down the hallways of the castle, once they approach the throne room they spot Jin waiting outside with Taehyung.

"They've just started" Seokjin says as they both reach him, Jimin nods his head, "let's head in" the prince says gesturing towards the door.

They enter in quietly, the prince and king looking towards their way but not really minding their presence.

"You were suppose to be watching the prisoners but you left to watch the wedding" the king says, the four guards standing in the centre of the room, heads bowed to him.

"We're sorry, king jeon" one of them say, Jimin raises a brow as he notices his outfit is slightly different from the others.

"Next time stay at your posts, the prince's were almost harmed because you weren't there when the attackers had gotten out" the king sighs and gestures towards both Jeongguk and Jimin.

The four guards bow towards them both, muttering apologises, "do you understand what you did wrong?" Mr Jeon asks the lot and they nod their heads letting out a "yes king" in unison.

"Alright, dismissed, don't let this happen again" he says simply going to stand up from his throne but Jimin frowns and steps forward to face the king.

"That's it, you're letting them off with a warning?" He questions him, everyone stills and looks towards Jimin, Jeongguk comes over and grabs his hand for comfort.

"There isn't much we can do baby" Jeongguk says, Jimin sighed.

It's not like Jeongguk knew any better, growing up watching how his father disciplined people, of course he would pick up his method of doing things as well.

"Yes, there is" Jimin says back to his husband before turning towards the four guards and stepping forward.

"You four were the guards that were suppose to be guarding the prison the day of the wedding?" He questions them, they look at him then to each other before nodding their heads.

"So, why weren't you there? guarding the prison like you were suppose to be" he questions this time, the same guy from before had spoken up once again.

"We wanted to watch the wedding" he answers back to Jimin, his voice seeming rougher now, "you had a job and you left to watch a wedding that would have been aired later on" Jimin starts to raise his voice, getting pissed off easily about the situation.

Unknowingly he had began setting off his vibes, everyone around them quickly feeling it, "because of your decision to not do your job, two very dangerous people were let out, who then later came after both me and Jeongguk" Jimin yells now.

His face showing clear anger towards the four bigger guys, "you not only have put us at risk but our family which we have only just started" the omega says, a few of the guards they still didn't know of the pregnancy became quite shocked but tried not to show it.