Seventy Two

Monday

Jimin and the rest of his wedding party we're waiting by the main entrance, ready to go into the garden but the omega was stopping it from starting just yet.

"I'm so nervous, I can't go out there" he says quickly, all the cameras in one corner of the garden seemed to be making everything feel worst for Jimin.

"So much attention" he begins to freak out, he's body is shaking as he paces back and forth, Taehyung watches him worriedly.

"Babe, just don't think about them, Jeongguk will be waiting for you down the end of the isle, just focus on him" Seokjin encourages with a reassuring smile.

"Jiminie, we need to start the wedding, people are becoming worried" Taehyung comes over to soothingly rub his belly.

He lets out a small sigh, he nodded his head, "okie" he whispered.

Seokjin had first walked through the entrance and down the isle, he smiled at the four guys that stood at the end.

Taehyung hesitantly walked out a few second after him, he was worried that Jimin wouldn't come out after him.

The omega stood on the spot for a few seconds to long, everyone looking towards the entryway to see the other groom but he still wasn't coming.

He finally worked up the courage and took a step forward but stopped after his name was said.

"Jimin?" A deep voice called, the omega turned around to look back at the man that softly smiled at him.

"Oh, your majesty" he quickly said while bowing to the man that was about to become his father-in-law.

"No need for that anymore, Mr Jeon is fine" he said while stepping towards the omega.

He offered his arm out to him, Jimin stood on the spot confused "I want to walk you down the isle" he said softly, trying not to scare the omega so much.

Jimin slowly wrapped his hand around the King's offered arm, he took in a deep breath before they both had stepped out into the garden together.

Everyone seemed surprised but Jimin wouldn't have noticed, his eyes were purely set on Jeongguk.

However the alpha was struggling to hold in his happiness as he looked over at his breathtakingly beautiful fiancé.

He smiled widely before turning back to Yoongi who was stood behind him, "he looks better than I thought" the younger alpha said as he gripped onto Yoongi's jacket.

"Are you crying?" Yoongi asked shocked, Jeongguk shook his head before wiping away his tears.

"Turn around, he's almost here" the older guard said with a smile on his face, he turned the alpha around as Jimin had stopped in front of him.

The king had kissed Jimin's cheek then leaned over to kiss Jeongguk's forehead, "I'm proud of you son" he said to Jeongguk, the alpha had nodded his head, crying even more.

"Thanks dad" he mumbled back with a big smile.

The two then turned to face each other, Jimin cooed at his boyfriend and cupped his face to wipe away the tears that spilled from his pretty shining eyes.