Thirty Nine

Thursday

There was a knock at the door, Jimin hummed already know that I would have been one of his friends.

"I heard you needed your bestfriend" Taehyung said as he came over and jumped onto the bed, a spoon in one hand and a jar of peanut butter in the other.

Jimin looked at him weirdly "what's the peanut butter for?" He asked confused, Jimin watched as his friend unscrewed the lid and dipped the spoon into the jar then bring the heaped spoon up to his mouth and ate it.

"I've been wanting it for the last couple of days so I asked Hoseokie to get me some" he said happily then offered another heaped spoon to the older omega.

Jimin shook his head at the younger and went back to watching the tv, he moved so that his head was in Taehyung's lap while the omega silently ate from the jar and watched the live viewing.

"You're quiet, what happened?" Tae asked worriedly for his friend, "I asked Jeongguk if I could mark him" Jimin began, he thought that his friend would freak out about it but surprisingly he was pretty calm.

"Did he say no?" Taehyung asked which resulted in Jimin shaking his head no slightly, "so he said yes, why are you sad then?" The younger asked.

"Because he told me to wait until he talks to his father" Jimin explained, annoyance clear in his voice, taehyung let out a small "oh" before nodding his head.

Jimin sighed, already not wanting to watch the live but since he was asked to, he planned on watching the whole viewing.

The crowd started to cheer and all the cameras began to flash so Jimin guessed that they had just arrived at the party.

The pair watched as Yoongi had first gotten out of the limo and began holding the door open for the other two inside.

"Damn, my boyfriend looks so hot" Taehyung said with a wide smile and a giggle, Jimin smiled softly at his bestfriend, they watched as Hoseok had gotten out of the car behind the limo and walked over to the other side of the door more waiting for them to get out.

"That's my other boyfriend, my fine ass boyfriends" Taehyung cheered causing Jimin to giggle, he turned to look up at the younger male with a smile on his face.

"You're so cute" Jimin said happily and looked over to the tv again, Jeongguk first stepped out of the car before he turned around to help Boyoung exit the vehicle.

The two looked happy but awkward with each other, so Jimin began to rub his mate mark in hopes of relaxing the prince, to which Jimin watched as the alpha had let out a deep breath as his body began to relax a little.

The last event was more of a ball with people dressing up in fancy dresses and suits while dancing, this time the event seemed more like a garden lunch party, to which Jimin would have loved to go this time.

Jimin began to get a little excited as he watched the prince and Boyoung walk over to the viewing camera and the interviewer.

"Hello, Prince Jeon, Choi Boyoung" the woman bowed as she greeted the two, Jeongguk smiled at the older woman, "so, we just have a few questions to ask, if that's alright with you" she quickly said while watching the prince nod in response.