Fifteen

Saturday

Hoseok still stood leaned up against the wall opposite Jimin's bedroom doors, he sighed as he looked over at Hana and Daewon playing cards.

He hadn't even notice Namjoon come up beside him until the beta had also let out a sigh, Hoseok jumped in surprised and turned to look at him.

"What are you doing here?" Hobi asked shocked, he thought that Namjoon would have still been with Jungkook.

"He kicked me out" Joon shrugged his shoulders, Hoseok let out a quiet gasp and looked at his friend with wide eyes.

"Why?" He questioned the male, joon showed a smile at Hopie, "he was rushing around the room when I went in, mumbling something like 'I'll talk to father', so we went to go see the king but the guards had told him that the king had actually went on a business trip" Namjoon chuckled as he explained everything to Hoseok.

"The guard posted at the kings quarters had explained to prince Jeon that someone was actually sent to tell him that he was going away, he obviously didn't get the message" Hoseok's eyes widen even more as he suddenly remember that he had also gone into Jungkook's room for another reason.

"Anyways, we got back to the room and I suggested that he just waits the week until his father comes back, he didn't like my idea so he told me to leave him alone for a while, while he thinks" Namjoon shrugged his shoulders again afterwards.

"Where is Yoongi?" Joon suddenly asked Hoseok, he let out an annoyed huff as he gestured towards the room in front of them, "why are you out here then?" Namjoon questioned next.

Hoseok slumped his shoulders, "they won't let me in" he answered back sadly and slide down the wall to sit on the ground.

"Hana said his exact words were that he didn't want any stupid alpha's or omega's in there" Hoseok sighed and rubbed a hand down his forehead.

"So Jimin says no stupid alphas, yet Yoongi is in there but you're out here?" Namjoon asked, a smile on his face, Hoseok nodded his head not catching onto what Namjoon is trying to say.

Joon starts to laugh at the Alpha, the male looked up at him confused, Namjoon laughed as he started to walk towards the bedroom door, he easily walked through it after waving at both Hana and Daewon.

Hoseok scoffed at the other two sitting outside with him, he was feeling a little betrayed, both Yoongi and Namjoon were in the room yet he wasn't allowed to, his annoyance rising as he stood up and walked away.

Joon entered into the quiet room, he instantly spotted Yoongi sitting on the couch watching an animated movie.

"I didn't know you liked to watch cartoons?" Namjoon says as he walked over to his friend, but soon noticed that Jimin was cuddled up to his side, his teary eyes glued on the tv.

"Joonie?" Namjoon looked up to the ledge above him to see Taehyung looking down at him with a smile on his face.

"Hey Taetae" Joon said happily, he didn't know that Yoongi was glaring at him from the couch.

Yoongi listened as he heard Taehyung's footsteps come down the stairs and watched as he ran over to jump on Namjoon.

While all this was happening inside the room, Hoseok was outside in the white garden, walking through it trying to find his way to the outside door that enters into Jimin's room.

As he spotted Sungjae he smiled and walked over to the male that was leaning up against the wall typing away on his phone.

"Hey Sungjae" Hoseok smiled brightly at him and waved his hand, "Hello Hoseok" He said slowly as he was a little suspicious about Hoseok.

"What are you doing out here?" Sungjae asked as he pocketed his phone and stood up straighter, "well" Hoseok starts.

"I decided to get some fresh air and walk around the garden for a bit and remembered that Jimin's room was here, thought I might pop in and see him for a while before going back to work" Hoseok lies with a huge nervous smile on his face.

"Okay..." Sungjae trails off as he squints suspiciously at Hoseok, "this wouldn't have anything to do with the guys at the front not letting you in?" He asked suddenly and Hoseok's whole face just fell back into his annoyed look.

"Just let me in, I want to help" Hoseok says sadly, hoping that the Alpha would feel bad for him and let him into the room, but he knew better, he was trained to know better.

"Sorry, but I can't, I've been told to keep out anyone except the few that Jimin's said are allowed in, unfortunately you weren't one of them" Sungjae explained to Hoseok and sighed.

"I can ask him again, but the answer will probably be the same as earlier" Sungjae suggested but Hoseok just shook his head, "don't worry about it" he mumbled before slowly walking away.

When dinner time had came around Jimin had refused to join them, he didn't want to see the prince and he certainly didn't want to risk seeing the omega that could possibly be marrying his mate in the future.

So instead he had snuggled into Yoongi's side even more, he even hugging around his waist so he couldn't move either, but Jimin could see the slightly worried look on his face.

Namjoon had also left with Taehyung a while before that, to go see Seokjin but Tae has returned to announce the dinner to the omega, also adding on how Jeongguk had told him that he was expecting Jimin to be there.

So of course Yoongi had gotten up from the couch with Jimin attached to him, only to walk over to the door to pop his head out to talk to Hoseok.

"Jimin's refusing to leave the room, he's not letting me go either" Yoongi whispered to his partner, Hoseok nodded his head.

"So can you go tell Jeongguk to start without him" Yoongi added on worriedly, Hoseok's eyes widen and he shook his head.

"Stop sending me to do your jobs, I keep getting in trouble" Hoseok says and he stepped away, "no, I'm not doing it" he continues to say  quickly.

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

A/N: I'm sorry, these last two chapters are probably really bad, but I'm gonna be honest, I enjoyed writing this one and I'll certainly enjoy writing the next chapter.

Also, the omega that the king invited to the palace for Jungkook to possible marry, do you think they should be a boy or a girl?

Anyways, Here is a gif :)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.