Eighteen

⚠️ Slight smut? ⚠️

Monday

Well Jimin wanted to sound angry but unfortunately he was no where close to being angry.

"You may be angry at me but I'm your mate, you still care about me" Jungkook said as he pulled Jimin over to him with his hand.

Jimin at first stood over him, "who said I cared about you?" Jimin asked, getting annoyed that Jungkook was right, "if you didn't care you would've kicked me out" the prince replied back.

"You're my prince, I can't kick you out I'll get thrown into a cell" Jimin says softly, Jungkook just chuckled in response, causing a small smile to come onto Jimin's face.

"You're so pretty" Jungkook whispered out, trying to pull Jimin down on top of him but the omega wouldn't budge.

There was a knock at the door, Jimin had hesitantly went over to answer it, which of course caused the prince to whine at the loss of hand holding that he was getting from the omega.

The prince continued to whine while he was talking to Hana at the door, Jimin rolled his eyes at the needy alpha and closed the door after quickly finishing up the conversation with his guard.

He carried the small pan of water and the cup over to the coffee table, he placed the pan down next to the still untouched platter that belonged to his now cold dinner.

"Ssh, I'm here" Jimin hushed the Alpha, the male opening his eyes to look at what the younger was doing, also noticing the silver dishes that was placed on the table, but choose to ignore it, for now.

Jimin dabbed the cloth in the cold water for a second before ringing it out and placing it over the Alpha's forehead, in hopes of cooling the whiney alpha off.

"Just your touch is making me feel better" Jungkook sighs out and looks up at Jimin through half lidded eyes, the omega feeling a little shy after receiving such a look from the alpha.

Jimin removed the cloth to rinse it in the cold water once again, as he could feel the heat coming up through it onto his hand.

Jimin looked over the males body once again, seeing the prince's skin glistening with sweat.

So he carefully ran the cold, wet cloth over the alpha's chest at first, his eyes watching the way his hand moved, where Jungkook was watching the expression that was shown across the omega's face.

A smirk coming onto Jungkook's face as he reached his hand up to grab Jimin's moving it more down his body and down to his stomach.

Jimin gasped quietly as his eyes widen, his fingers running over every bump of Jungkook's abs.

Jungkook groaned, hoping that Jimin's hand would go lower but it doesn't, it stays in its own boundaries.

"What about a cold shower, it might help to cool you're body" Jimin suggests, Jungkook peaking up at the word shower.

His red eyes flashing as he looks Jimin up and down, "Are you going to join me?" Jungkook asked deeply, his body heating up more at the naughty thoughts going through his mind.

Jimin raises a brow at him, "as if you won't try to get all handsy, alpha" Jimin says, purring as he says the word alpha, causing more of a reaction to Kooks body.

"Come on, mini omega" Jungkook carefully got up from the couch and pulled Jimin into the bathroom.

Jimin turned the water on while Jungkook was behind him slowly stripping out of his shorts, once undressed he walked up behind Jimin.

Jungkook began slowly kissing the side of Jimin's neck, his arms sneaking around the males waist, Jimin hummed and closed his eyes.

"Alpha, I need to fix the water" Jimin whispered out, Jeongguk didn't want to let the boy go, so instead started to push their bodies forward into the shower and under the water.

Jimin's clothes were beginning to soak through, but they both couldn't care less, Jimin quickly turned around and connected their lips together in a hungry kiss.

The two made out for a while, Jungkook finally beginning to peel the soaked clothing off the omega, while the boy just nibbled and sucked at the skin on his mates neck.

"Ggukie, I want you" Jimin whispered into kook's ear, Jungkook's eyes turning red at the words, Jimin's turning the blue colour to match with his alpha.

Jeongguk took in deep breaths, his chest heaving in excitement, he leaned his forehead to Jimin's "Are you sure about this, baby?" He questioned the younger.

Jimin pulled the male down to connect their lips again, his hand slowly running down the males abs and finally reaching down lower, as Jungkook had hoped he would.

"My omega" Jungkook growled as he pulled Jimin's body closer, Jimin smirking afterwards, "your omega" he replied back happily.

Jimin suddenly stepped back away from Jungkook and walked over to the glass of the shower, he turned around and pressed his front up against the cold surface and stuck his bare ass out.

He wriggled it from side to side before purring seductively at Jungkook, "alpha" he whined, "don't you think I'll look so pretty carrying your pups?" Jimin asked teasingly.

But that's all it took for Jungkook, that was the last straw for him.

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

A/N: I've decided that for now I might leave out all the detailed smut, as I don't actually think I'm that good at writing it, plus it usually takes me a while to write, so for now, this is what it's gonna be like when it comes to smut.

Also, I do apologise but this chapter is a bit shorter than my usual chapters, but this is just a one off, I hope...

Anyways, I hope you've liked this chapter and story so far, can't wait for you to read what else I have planned :)