Four

Wednesday (still)

Hoseok looked towards Seokjin and Taehyung when they had entered into the lounge room, he watched as the two had gone over and sat down on the lounge to continue watching the movie that was on the screen.

It took him a few minutes before he realised that Jimin wasn't with them, "where is Jimin?" Hoseok asked as he stood up from the lounge.

"he went to the store to get milk" Taehyung said as if it was nothing, Hoseok's eyes widen and now Yoongi turned towards the other two on the lounge.

Yoongi and Hoseok quickly got up and rushed out to the front door to quickly pull on their shoes.

Once outside they followed the slight scent that Jimin had left behind, they both hurried down the footpath until they were able to see Jimin.

Both Alpha's instantly panicked, Yoongi let out a growl before both of them ran towards Jimin and the other guy.

Both alphas fought off the bigger one, once the guy had given up and walked away they turned around to see Jimin crouched down hiding his face in his arms as he cried.

"Jimin, he's gone now" Hoseok said softly, Jimin peaked his eyes out and looked around, he looked over at Hoseok and Yoongi before crying more.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left without you" he said quietly, Hoseok sighed before crouching down and pulling him into a hug.

They stayed like that until Jimin had managed to calm down a bit before they continued their journey to the store.

The three males walked around the store together, they had grabbed the milk that Jin needed, then Hoseok said that he needed to get a few things while he was there.

So here they were standing in the freezer isle looking at all the different ice cream flavours they had.

"Jimin, What flavour would you like?" Hoseok asked as he turned his head to the side to look at Jimin, the younger boy had his hands on the freezer door looking in mesmerised.

"I want that one" Jimin said as he pointed at the ice cream tub he wanted, Hobi opened the freezer and grabbed that tub before also grabbing the one that Yoongi likes.

Yoongi's phone started to ring, once he seen who was calling he gave Hoseok a look before walking away to answer it.

Hoseok and Jimin both walked around the store grabbing a few extra snacks before going to the checkout to pay for it all.

As they exited the store with the bags in their hands Yoongi was just hanging up the phone, he gave Hoseok the same look as he did before.

Yoongi grabbed the bags off Jimin then the three guys walked back to the house together.

As they entered the house, Seokjin came out to the kitchen, he scrunched up his nose as Jimin had walked over to hug him.

"Why do you smell so bad?" He asked, he caught the scent of Hoseok's but there was also an unfamiliar one.

"An alpha tried to claim him" Yoongi said while he helped Hoseok pack away what he had brought.