Thirty Eight

Thursday

Jimin sat on Jeongguk's bed watching the tv, he had just woken up and noticed that his mate was already up and getting ready for the event that he was attending today.

Jeongguk however had just gotten out of the shower, he was nervous to go without Jimin, worried that something would happen today that would upset his omega.

He had stepped out of the bathroom with the towel wrapped around his waist he walked past the bed and into the closet, his mates eyes watching him walk around.

"You're so unfair" Jimin called out to the alpha, a smile coming onto the olders face as he changed into his suit.

"How's so?" The prince called back, "how can you look so fucking fine all the time?" Jimin asks as he leans up against the closet doorframe and watches as the male gets changed.

Jeongguk walked over towards Jimin, he had his pants on and his shirt but it was left unbuttoned, his chest and stomach on full display for Jimin.

Once Jeongguk was in reach Jimin had ran his hands up the alpha's chest and let out a sigh, "can't you just stay here? I have many things I want to do with you" Jimin asked as he pulled Jeongguk closer to him by his shirt.

Jeongguk smirked "I wish I could baby, but unfortunately this is something I can't just skip out on" the alpha said while placing a soft kiss on Jimin's cheek.

Jimin's hand moved from Jeongguk's chest and around to circle around his neck, the alpha moved his soft kisses from his cheek up to his ear and began sucking on the omega's earlobe sensually.

"Do me a favour today" Jeongguk whispered while moving down to the omega's neck, leaving behind dark marks, Jimin hummed as he closed his eyes.

"Watch me and if you see me starting to get uncomfortable, rub your mark" Jeongguk said as he started to suck on the very mark that he was talking about.

Jimin moaned and nodded his head, "let me mark you too" the omega said between heavy breaths, Jeongguk stopped what he was doing to look up into the eyes of the omega.

"You want to mark me?" The prince asked surprised, his heart beating faster than usual, Jimin nodded his head as he cupped the alpha's cheeks and brought his face down so they had their foreheads together.

"Jimin, that's-" Jeongguk started, the omega only nodded his head, "I know, but I love you so much Jeongguk, I want this, I want us" the younger said with teary eyes.

The alpha prince took a deep breath, he stayed quiet for a second as he was thinking of an answer, he suddenly leaned down to capture the omega's lips in a passionate kiss.

"Okay" he breathed out as he pulled away from Jimin, the omega's face lit up happily as a tear slipped from his eyes, the prince quickly wiped it away.

"But, just give me a little bit of time to sort out my father" Jeongguk added on, Jimin was about to complain but was cut off when Yoongi had called out in the room.

"Are you ready Jeongguk, it's almost time to go" he yelled as he walked deeper into the room but hesitated, "wait, you're not having sex are you?" He asked out loudly causing a chuckle to come from Jeongguk.