Thirty Four

Tuesday

"Omg finally" Taehyung whined as the three males had entered the room.

"Why are you on the lounge?" Yoongi asked as he looked at the two cuddling on the lounge again.

"Well, Jimin's been oversharing for at least ten minutes now" Taehyung says as he looks up at Jeongguk grossly, the prince just shrugged his shoulders.

"Seriously how is Jimin not pregnant" Taehyung says and stands up for Seokjin to check the boy out.

"Oh Jinnie" Jimin says softly and cuddles him instantly, "hey baby, how do you feel?" He asked while looking down at the omega's face.

"Feel sick" the omega mumbled and tried to throw his leg over Seokjin's legs but failed and let out a whine.

"Last night was soooo much fun" Jimin started, Taehyung covered his ears as he walked over to the bedroom so he didn't have to listen.

Seokjin just hummed as he had leaned over to grab the cold cloth that he brought with him and held it against his forehead.

"How's so?" He asked not thinking about what Taehyung had said when they first entered the room.

"Me and Ggukie had sex in the back of a limo" Jimin giggles, Seokjin leaned back away to look the omega dead in the face while Jeongguk just awkwardly looked away from the staring alpha that was stood next to him.

"I don-" Seokjin started to say but Jimin cut him off, "Ggukie also ate me out once we got home and went for a shower" he added on, his eyes closed as he leans against the cold cloth on his face.

"Okay, I think that's enough now" Jeongguk said as he walked over to cover the omega's mouth with his hand but that didn't stop the younger from talking, it just all came out muffled so they couldn't understand what he was saying.

"You're just lucky you didn't have to hear what they did in the bed" Taehyung says causing the prince to turn and glare at the omega.

"You've done the exact same thing with both Yoongi and Hoseok, same with Seokjin and Namjoon" Jeongguk said causing both Yoongi and Seokjin to look at Jeongguk with weird looks.

"What? You really think I'm that stupid?" Jeongguk asked, "just like I know that Hoseok had been in the room that day, so I fucked Jimin harder just so he would hear us" the prince confessed.

Jimin's hands came up to move Jeongguk's away, "Hoseokie was there?" Jimin asked as he lazily opened his eyes to look up at his mate.

Kook nodded his head at the male, "huh" he said and looked over to Taehyung, he held his hand out towards the other omega, his friend instantly coming over to grab his hand.

Jimin stood up from the lounge unbalanced and fell onto Taehyung while giggling "oopies" he says cutely and stood up properly.

He began pulling Taehyung over to the bed and crawled on and patted the bed next to him, "Come lay with me Taehyungie" he said with a giggle and a cheeky smile on his face on show for everyone.

"What are you planning?" Taehyung asked him suspiciously, "Come here and I'll tell you" Jimin says happily and motioned for him to come over towards him.