Six

Thursday

Jimin followed behind Hoseok and Jungkook as they walked through the castle, Jimin walking slowly behind the two while he took in the breathtakingly beautiful palace.

As they walked through the corridors they had walked past the two black doors again, Jimin stopped for a second before he noticed Hoseok looking back at him.

He put his head down and continued to follow behind, until he had walked straight into their backs.

Jimin rubbed his forehead and looked up at Jungkook who had turned around to check on the smaller boy.

"I've chosen the biggest room for you" Jeongguk had explained to Jimin as he gently moved his hands away from his forehead to see.

Jimin's cheeks blushed an adorable pink colour causing the boy to quickly hug up to Hoseok.

Hiding was something he usually did when he turned shy, whether he would hug into Seokjin's chest or Taehyung's back, either of them weren't around, so Hoseok's chest would have to do.

Jeongguk glared over at Hoseok which make the guard raise a hand in surrender while the other held the boy closer, a cheeky smile on his face as he looked over at the younger friend.

"Come on" Jungkook grumbled slightly as he felt a little disappointed, he walked over and opened both of the bedroom doors for the three to enter.

Jimin hadn't moved away from Hoseok, instead his time Hobi's arm was over Jimin's shoulders and he was pulling the Omega in closer.

The two had entered the room and Jimin's mouth opened partly as he looked around the stunning room.

He walked over to one of the big glass doors that ran along the wall and looked out at the big indoor swimming pool, he opened the door and entered into the room, the sound of a small waterfall entering his ears.

"Wow" he whispered and walked to the edge of the water so run his fingers along the surface of the water to watch it move at his touch.

He stood up again and move back into the bedroom, he then walked towards a beautiful staircase that climbed up to a second level.

He slowly stepped up it to reveal this huge circle bed with sheer curtains falling from the ceiling down to drape over the edges of the bed.

He walked over to pick up the light curtain in his hands to feel the soft fabric, his eyes welling up with tears.

Jungkook and Hoseok had followed the omega up the stairs, big smiles on both of their faces as they watched his cute reactions to everything.

"What's wrong little omega?" Hoseok asked as the two stepped closer to the silently crying boy, "Its all so beautiful" he mumbled as a sob escaped his mouth.

Jungkook chuckled and pulled the boy in for a hug, the omega's arms immediately wrapping around the prince's torso and burying his face in his chest.

"Prince Jeon" someone had called out from the first floor, Jungkook sighed as he instantly knew who it was and why they were here asking for him.