Seventy

Monday

Jimin sighed, it was too early and he had Mr Song to the side of him instructing the helpers to do this and that.

And let's just say that Jimin had just about enough of it.

The omega ended up rolling his eyes and gesturing for his two friends to come over to him.

"What's wrong Jiminie?" Seokjin asked softly as he pulled the younger in for a hug, "this asshole is annoying me, I need a bath" the omega replied back with a huff.

Taehyung nodded his head, "I'll get someone to run it for you" the younger omega said before walking off and calling for one of the female maids.

"Mr Park, I'll be back, I just want to go check up on how Prince Jeon is getting ready" Mr Song said as he lightly grabbed his arm to get his attention.

"Remove your arm from me" Jimin snaps at the beta as he glared a deathly look at him, he quickly done what was told before stepping back.

"Get ready" he said softly before leaving the room to go and check up on Jeongguk and his men.

"Babe, your bath is ready for you" Taehyung said with a smile, he hadn't gotten changed yet but Seokjin was and now he was just sitting down at a mirror as another lady was doing his hair and make up.

Jimin had entered his bathroom and looked towards the big bath that sat in the centre of the room, next to it was the female maid as she just carefully placed a few little flowers down into the water.

"Prince Jimin, you're bath is ready for you" she said sweetly as she slightly bowed her head at him in respect.

Jimin thanked the girl as he began getting undressed, Taehyung helped him into the bath.

"Why is the water like this?" Jimin asked softly as he skimmed his fingers across the top of the water and watched as it rippled.

"It's just the soap she used" Taehyung says as he sits on the edge, he looks down at the pink water and smiles, the smell of strawberries coming from it.

There was a knock at the bathroom door and Jimin called whoever it was inside, a make up lady had poked her head into the door.

"Prince Jimin, it's time to get your nails done" she said softly as he tried to avoid looking anywhere but his face.

"You can come in here and do them" Jimin smiled at the girl, she nodded her head and left the room to come back in with a stool and her nail stuff on a small cart.

"Sorry about this, I can understand if you feel a little awkward, I'm just trying to hide for a while" Jimin says with a quiet sigh, the woman shook her head and returned a smile.

"No need to worry Mr Park, I understand completely, it's a little hectic out there at the moment" she replied back and waved her hand quickly, dismissing his worry, she let out a small chuckle as well causing for Jimin to smile.

The omega then put his head back against the tub and closed his eyes, his nerves making his sleep restless the night before.

Soon Jimin had his make up, hair and nails done, he was about to get dressed when Mr Song had entered back into his room without knocking on the door.

"You need to knock next time you come in here" Seokjin said angrily, Mr Song completely ignored him as he looked towards Jimin, "why aren't you ready yet? you're running late for your own wedding" he said annoyed.

Jimin glared over at him, the maid that was holding Jimin's shirt for him had stepped away as the omega walked over to stand in front of Mr Song.

"It is my fucking wedding, I'm not late for anything" Jimin starts off, his hands landing on his hip as he was showing just how clearly angry he was.

"I'm so sick of you ordering me around so rudely, I'm a fucking prince, you're suppose to be doing what I say and when I say it, don't think that you're so mighty just because the king has told you to organise my schedule" Jimin starts to let off his princely vibes, affecting everyone in the room so strongly.

A few of the maids had found themselves kneeling to him, even some of the other alpha guards that were protecting the room were bowing to him.

Seokjin had walked over to grab the boys hand while Taehyung stood behind quietly, too affected to move.

"I want you to get out of my room and not bother me again" Jimin says as he began to calm down slightly with Seokjin at his side.

"Whether you like it or not I am staying right here, the king has appointed me to make sure that you're on time, which you're not" Mr Song so bravely said, looking out carefully at the others that were still showing Jimin the respect that he's silently asking from them.

"Someone escort Mr Song out" Jimin says while he turned around and walked back over to the spot that he was before, going back to getting ready.

Hana was quick to walk over and grab one of Mr Song's arms, he instantly ripping his arm out of the alpha's grip causing for her to growl protectively at him.

"He's asked you to leave, would you like it if I sent you to a cell instead?" She asked the beta male, the guy glared over at Jimin before angrily turning around and leaving the room with Hana and Daewon behind him.

Jimin had angrily gotten dressed into his ceremonial clothes, the same maid had shakily helped to put the veil over his head as well as rushing to help put the shoes on the omega willingly.

Jimin looked up at his friends in the full body mirror, "do I look okay?" He asked the two, both males instantly nodding their heads and stepped closer to wrap their arms around his waist.

"Baby you look gorgeous" Taehyung says softly, his eyes looking over the omega, "Jeongguk's not going to want to take his hands off you" Seokjin said with a little giggle as he sniffles his nose.

Both Jimin and Taehyung turned to look at him, "Aww no Jinnie, you'll ruin your makeup" Jimin said while hugging him carefully, Jin smiled as he held the tears in.

"Let's go get you married baby boy" Seokjin said happily, Taehyung and Jimin both cheering with smiles on both their faces.

♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛♛

A/N: kskskdjsksk I'm so excited for this wedding, I just can't help but be so HAPPY.

Also, I think it's about time we get rid of Mr Song, he's a pain, I don't even know why I created him, he even annoys me heheh.

Hope you like this chapter :)