Sixty Five

My new favourite photo....

Sunday

Jimin was a moaning mess on top of Jeongguk, the alpha was a little sweaty as he was thrusting up into the omega, the omega rising up and down to meet with his alpha's thrusts.

Suddenly the bedroom door had burst open, Their friend group piling into the room unaware of what they have just walked in on.

Jimin grabbed the blanket that was behind him and pulled it over their bodies as he then processed to hide his red face in the crook of Jeongguk's neck.

They had apparently been quick enough to cover themselves that the others didn't seem to notice.

"Wedding day tomorrow" Taehyung cheers happily as he plopped himself back onto the bed, Yoongi hissing at the male "be careful Tae" he added on while walking over to rub the boys belly.

"Anyways, we've came to take Jimin, you can't see each other the night before" Seokjin says as he leaned back against the couch.

The five guys then turned to look at the alpha and omega that seemed to now be sitting up very still, Jimin's breathing heavy as well as Jeongguk's hair sticking to his forehead.

"Yeah, sounds great, can you guys get out now" Jeongguk rushes out, all he wanted to do was fuck the omega.

Jimin started to squirm slightly, a tiny moan falling from his lips, the others still seemingly not picking up on what they were disrupting.

"Did you not just hear what we said" Tae says with a scrunched up face, he went to pull the blanket off them in hopes it was going to help the males get out of the bed but Jeongguk held onto it.

"Seriously, get out, at least for a few minutes" he says slightly panicked, Hoseok had moved to lean against the wall and was able to peak under the blanket since they were fighting for it.

"Oh my god, we interrupted something" he says while covering his eyes, "yes, now get out so we can finish" Jeongguk says angrily, all the males quickly scrambled out of the room while Jimin just blushed wildly.

He let out a small whine of embarrassment, Jeongguk wrapped his arm's around the omega's back as he decided to flip them over.

Jeongguk had laid the younger onto his back, making him move his face away from Gguk's neck but instead covered it with his hands.

The alpha chuckled and removed his hands away from his face, he looked down at the omega's red cheeks and cooed, "you look so cute baby" he commented while leaning down to kiss the boy's cheeks then his lips.

"Alpha, please move" Jimin whispered, his embarrassment slowly being replaced with pleasure.

Jeongguk nodded his head as he leaned down to capture the omega's lips as he slowly began to thrust into the omega once again.

•••

They had decided to both shower and wash up, but now they were both in the closet choosing clothes to wear for the day, "I guess I'll have to pack an overnight bag tonight then" Jimin said sadly, not liking the idea of not coming back to the same bed as Jeongguk at the end of the day.