One Hundred and Twelve

long chapter

time skip: two weeks

Jimin paced back and forth in his old room, Taehyung and Seokjin were still getting ready after they had finished with preparing Jimin.

"min, please stop pacing, it's hurting my head" tae comments while closing his eyes for the make up artist.

Jimin stops on the spot as he felt his pups moving around, the omega placed a hand on top of his tummy only to be kicked.

"i'm going to be the king" he whispered out worriedly, his eyes wide. Seokjin nodded his head "you're already a king min" he commented while quickly glancing over at him through the mirror.

"no, not yet" the omega replied back. he knew what Seokjin meant but he doesn't see it that way, he doesn't want that throne, he doesn't want any throne.

he just wanted to be with Jeongguk.

"Seokjin's right though minie. You should already be a king" taehyung adds in as the older male shook his head no.

"i don't want to take the throne from Chisoo, i don't want anything that will connect me with those people" Jimin growls softly.

"you and kang have gotten close the last couple of weeks" Taehyung states as he looks at himself in the mirror.

Jimin walks over this time to sit on the lounge, his nerves starting to bubble up more now that he was sitting still.

"he helped me that day. i still don't trust him completely but i trust him a hell lot more than before" Jimin answered back.

"i need to see gguk" Jimin says as he stands up again to walk off towards the door but his friends quickly get up to stop him.

"you can't min, gguk is extremely busy right now" Seokjin says as they both lead the omega over to the couch.

they sit down together and Jimin whines while his eyes turn glassy.

Jimin gets yet another kick.

"they won't settle down, gguk knows how to calm them" Jimin says this time, starting to really panic.

"the pup is unsettled because you're stressed" Taehyung says as he presses a hand to the older's belly, just to start gently rubbing it.

Jimin sighs softly as he leans his head back against the lounge to close his eyes, hoping it'll calm him down more.

"i can't believe how big you are now, especially for only one pup" Taehyung says with a little whine present in his voice.

Jimin looks over at him with a small smile as he brings his hand up to cover over Tae's which rests on the older omega's stomach.

the three remain on the lounge together as Jimin calms down his nerves, at least until namjoon, yoongi and hoseok enter the room.

"it's time to go, king jeon" Yoongi says trying the new title for Jimin. "im not a king yet, yoon" the omega says while standing up with the help of Hoseok.