Chapter 107: Baby Kicking

En başından başla

Wanda says "You didn't want ice cream?"

Vision says "Nah. I'm good."

Wanda says "Are you sure?"

Vision says "Yeah. I just want you and the baby to be happy and that's all I need to make me happy."

Vision puts his right hand on Wanda's stomach and Wanda smiles. Wanda eats a piece of ice cream and then Wanda and Vision felt the baby kick for the first time and they both jump a bit in shock.

 Wanda eats a piece of ice cream and then Wanda and Vision felt the baby kick for the first time and they both jump a bit in shock

Wanda says "You felt that, right?"

Vision says "Yeah." And they both smile at each other.

Wanda puts the bowl of ice cream on the coffee table. Vision puts his hand back on Wanda's stomach and they both wait for the baby to kick again, but nothing is happening for the next few minutes.

Wanda says "Vision, can you hand me the bowl back, please?"

Vision says "Sure." And Vision hands Wanda the bowl of ice cream.

Wanda takes the bowl of ice cream and eats another piece of ice cream and the baby kicked again.

Vision smiles, and thinks, and says "Wanda, eat another piece of ice cream."

Wanda says "Okay."

Wanda eats another piece of ice cream and the baby kicks again.

Vision says "I think every time you eat a piece of ice cream, the baby kicks."

Wanda says "I think you're right, but I'll admit, it feels good and nice."

Vision says "You're definitely right about that love."

They both laugh and they kiss each other.

Vision kneels down on the ground and says, to the baby "Hey there little one. I hope you are alright in there and I know I haven't been the best father yet, but I will be the best father you haven't had. I will get there I promise. Your mommy and I are so thrilled to meet you and we love you very much." And kisses Wanda's stomach.

Vision gets back to the couch and he and Wanda snuggle up to each other again and continues to watch Sorry For Your Loss while Wanda eats her ice cream

Wanda says "You know that you are wrong."

Vision says "I'm wrong? About what?"

Wanda says "About how you haven't been the best father."

Vision says "But I haven't been the best father yet."

Wanda says "That's where you are wrong. You are the best father."

Vision says "But I didn't protect you and our baby when you got shot in the shoulder."

Wanda says "But that doesn't make you the worse father in the world."

Vision says "You're right about that."

Wanda says "And I'm also right about how you are the best father the baby will have."

Vision says "You mean it?"

Wanda says "Yes, I mean all of it."

Vision says "How did I end up with a beautiful, kind, caring, sweet, and wonderful wife?"

Wanda says "Did you just call me beautiful?"

Vision says "Yes, I did."

Wanda says "Vision, I'm not beautiful. I'm fat."

Vision says "You are not fat. You are very beautiful."

Wanda says "Really?"

Vision says "Really. And you know what?"

Wanda says "What?"

Vision says "You are super hot when you are pregnant."

Wanda says "Okay, now you're just making me feel not fat."

Vision says " No. I mean it. And I don't care if you are fat because I love you for what's on the inside of you and not your appearance on the outside."

Wanda says "And that's how you ended up with me."

Vision says "Yeah. I guess that's how we ended up together."

Wanda says "I love you hon."

Vision says "I love you too love."

Wanda laughs while Vision smiles and they both kiss each other a few times and continue to finish Sorry For You Loss and Wanda finishes her ice cream too.