Chapter 98: The Second Month Of The Pregnancy

Start from the beginning

Wanda and Vision walk out of the house and get in Vision's car.

About Thirty-Two Minutes Later

Wanda and Vision are in the waiting room for Wanda's appointment. Strange calls for them and they follow Strange to a room.

Strange says "Okay Wanda. I need you to do the same thing when we had your last appointment."

Wanda nods her head and does what she is suppose to do.

Strange says "Okay, ready."

Wanda says "Yes."

Strange puts the gel on Wanda's stomach and presses the wand on Wanda's stomach.

Strange says "Well, I know it hasn't been long since your last appointment, but everything still looks fine."

Wanda says "Good."

Strange says "Would you guys like a picture?"

Wanda says "Yes please."

Strange says "Oh shot. Hey Vision."

Vision says "Yes."

Strange says "Find a guy name John and tell him that I need more photos, please."

Vision says "Okay. I'm on it."

Vision leaves while Wanda cleans her stomach and puts her shirt down.

Wanda says "What's the meeting about?"

Strange says "What?"

Wanda says "What's the meeting about?"

Strange says "I don't know what you are talking about."

Wanda says "Come on Strange. Vision said to me that he called you last night and have a meeting, but Vision won't tell me what the meeting is about. So, please tell me what the meeting is about."

Strange says "I can't tell you."

Wanda says "Please."

Strange says "No can do Wanda."

Wanda says "Why?"

Strange says "Because."

Wanda says "Because why?"

Strange says "Because Vision asked me to not tell you."

Wanda says "Why would Vision not let me know?"

Strange says "I don't know."

Wanda says "Then, tell me when the meeting is."

Strange says "I can't tell you that either."

Wanda says "Alright. Then, who, besides you and Vision, else are going to the meeting?"

Strange says "I still can't tell you."

Wanda says "Fine."

Vision comes back in the room and says "Here you go Strange."

Strange says "Thank you."

Vision says "You're welcome."

Vision hands Strange the photos and Strange grabs them and prints the picture and gives it to Wanda. Wanda holds the picture up, so Vision can see it too.

Wanda puts the picture in her purse and gets off the hospital bed and leaves the room, but Vision and Strange didn't come out of the room

Wanda puts the picture in her purse and gets off the hospital bed and leaves the room, but Vision and Strange didn't come out of the room. Wanda was about to go back in, but Vision and Strange come out.

Strange says "Bye guys."

Wanda says "Bye Strange."

Vision says "Good-bye Strange."

Wanda and Vision leave and go to Vision's car."

Wanda says "What were you and Strange talking about?"

Vision says "Nothing."

Wanda says "Sure."

Vision says "Wanda, can you promise me something?"

Wanda says "Sure. What is it?"

Vision says "I want you to promise me to not worry about this meeting, please. Whatever this is, it could be nothing to worry about."

Wanda says "Nothing to worry about? Vision, you called Strange at three in the morning and that doesn't sound good to me."

Vision says "Look, the reason why I don't want you to worry is because I don't want you to stress out and it could hurt the baby and you."

Wanda says "Oh, I'm sorry."

Vision says "It's fine."

Wanda says "I promise to not worry about the meeting."