"In a second" Shawn grinned before leaning forward and kissing me.

Closing my eyes I gratefully kissed back, his lips feeling so warm and soft against mine.

"Now we can go" Shawn smiled like a dork once we parted.

Letting out a small laughed Shawn then went over and pick up Halsten's booster by it's handle before grabbing his denim jacket off the bed.

"Got everything?" Shawn asked as he scanned his eyes around the room.

Nodding at him he then flashed me a smile before the two of us made our way downstairs and set off to Kyle's house.

-x-

2:34pm

Sitting on one of the chairs outside I was sat with Heidi and Emily, the three of us finally catching up after what has seemed like forever.

"So, Eloise, how's the wedding planning going?" Emily asked as I sipped out the straw of my gin filled glass.

"It's going great, it's been kinda stressful but we'll get everything done" I smiled as I crossed my leg over the other.

"You two had any arguments about it?" Heidi asked as she glanced over at Shawn.

"More like disagreements. I mean it's only over stupid things like the flowers and that" I explained, also following my eyes over to Shawn.

He was sat on the grass as Alfie tried to tackle him to the ground. The two of them were in heaps of laughter
as each time Alfie charged at him Shawn would swing him over his shoulder.

Smiling to myself at the pair of them I then looked back to the girls who were already watching me intently.

"What?" I asked, laughing cautiously.

"Nothing" Heidi smiled warmly.

"We've just never seen you so happy"

Feeling a smile immediately curl onto my lips I couldn't help but agree. I've truly never been this happy before.

Interrupting me from wholesome bubble I felt a pair of arms around me from behind.

"Excuse me girls but could I please steal away my fianceé for a little bit?" Shawn's sweet voice soothed against my skin as he rested his head against the side of mine.

"Ofcourse" Emily grinned over at me.

As I laughed softly Shawn kissed the side of my cheek before letting go of me so I could get up.

Once I was stood up Shawn took my empty hand in his before guiding me across the grass.

"Why did you take me away?" I asked Shawn as he guided me inside the house.

"I just wanted to see you" Shawn said, giving me a dorky smile as he took me into the empty kitchen before closing the door behind us.

"Why are we in here then?" I lightly laughed as Shawn's hands went to my waist before gently guiding me back until I was against the counter.

"Just so I can do this" Shawn grinned before crashing his lips onto mine.

Sinking into he kiss I closed my eyes as I wrapped my arms around his neck before pulling him closer to me. Feeling Shawn deepen the kiss he pushed his lips firmly against mine as one of his hands travelled up my waist and along the side of my dress.

As my body quickly became hot I could hear my breath hitch as we continued to move our lips in sync with one another.

Moving my hand down onto Shawn's chest I could feel his heart beating so fast as warmth radiated off of it.

"Shawn?" I hummed as I parted from the kiss.

"What?" Shawn mumbled, his breathing heavy as he then moved his head to crook of my neck and began kissing along my skin.

"We can't do this here" I whispered, softly scratching my fingers along the back of Shawn's neck.

"You can't leave me hanging" Shawn hushed, smirking against my skin as he continued to place delicate kisses along my neck and shoulder.

"Well I'm going to have to" I softly laughed.

Letting out a quiet sigh Shawn then lifted his head up before looking at me. His cheeks were completely flushed and his eyes were swarmed with lust.

"I'm so crazy about you" Shawn whispered, his gleaming eyes staring heavenly into mine.

Effortlessly smiling I felt warmth rise to my cheeks as I shyly glanced down.

Looking back up at Shawn his eyes hadn't moved from me. He was still giving me the same serious look of utter lust and dote.

"We should probably get back outside" I smiled, returning both my arms back around his neck.

"In a minute" Shawn hushed before leaning forward again and connecting his lips back onto mine.

Feeling the passion of his soft plump lips moving against mine it took all of me to not give in right here, right now.

"Seriously Shawn" I laughed, pulling away from the kiss.

"Me too" Shawn smirked as he squeezed my sides.

Laughing again at the feeling of Shawn slightly tickling my sides he let out a soft chuckle.

"God, I love you so much" Shawn grinned, before planting another kiss on my lips.

++++++
Here's another chapter for you all!
I'm trying to get in as much sweet moments as I can between Elle and Shawn for you all before this book comes to an end!

Please let me know what you think and be sure to comment and vote!
💞