holiday warnings

Tips For Last Minute shoppers (christmas eve):

-Order online, pick up in store!!! it'll make the shopping so much easier! on you and the employees!

-Keep. All. Receipts. Even ones you think are perfect gifts, it pays to be simple and easy.

-as someone who works retail on christmas eve, believe me, we don't want to have more horror stories to tell (believe me, we do tell them to everyone) as i'm sure shoppers don't either.  also it's the holiday! please be patient and happy and merry and cheery because i enjoy working these days because of the christmas cheer!

retail workers are trying their very best.

-Come in with pictures of items! especially if you're buying beauty items.

a little bit of holiday warnings cause i know some of us have families that trigger panic attacks.

first of all, fuck your family i'll be your family, your dad, your mom, your brother, sister. just shoot me a dm on here, my instagram (stephaniemarcher) my twitter, (_lovestephanie), my tumblr, (sapphicmsmarvel)

whatever negative thing your family says about your weight, your mental illness, your identity you are smart, talented, worthy, beautiful, loved, good enough, absolutely amazing, and so much more.

you are loved ❤️

i love y'all so much! and happy holidays ❤️