Proposal

"Hey, I wanna marry you." Peter said looking up from his book and at you.

You looked up from where you were reading your book.

Peter was at the desk and you were on the bed.

"What?" You asked, your heart racing a mile a minute and a blush spreading across your cheeks.

He got up and sat next to you on the bed, he grabbed your hand. "You're the love of my life, Y/N. We've been together for two years, had some great sex." He said that one bluntly which made you blush but you smirked anyway.

"You're only saying it's great because you're a bottom." It was true, Peter was the definition of a bottom. He even had the fucking hair after you were done.

Also, you were good.

He laughed, "hey, it's hot."
You slapped him with your paperback, "of course it is, I'm banging." You said scoffing. "Frankly, you should be honored to have me marrying you."

He whipped his head to you, "so it's a yes."
"Yup." You turned the page in your book.
"Yup?"

You looked at him annoyed, you were at such a good scene right now. "Yeah."
"It's that easy for you say yes?"
You sighed and looked at him lovingly. "Peter, you are the love of my life, of course I want to marry you."

He grinned widely and you had a tough time biting back a smile. But you smiled anyway. He whispered. "I love you so much darling."
You leaned in to kiss him, "of course you do."

I wrote this so quickly because I should be going to bed in like five minutes. but the reason i did not have time to write is because i had nine. hours. of. homework.

but i wanted to get something up so here it is sorry if it sucks but hey 🤷🏻‍♀️ something went up 😂
bye guys much love! 💖