Meeting Hook When He First Came

You were the second person to make home on Neverland, Peter needed you there to keep him company and mother whoever the hell he brought. Obviously that wasn't what you were going to do, well you were but you'd hunt and actually succeed at being a fighter.

You may have bitch slapped him when he tried to come near you after he took yo away, but you had a nasty life and wanted out. You and him became friends shortly after and now you have mutual respect for one another.

Currently, Pan and You were walking around the island, "so I'm the first person you brought to this island?" You were shocked, he must've been lonly the first couple of weeks.

"Yes darling Y/N, I needed a queen before I got children."

"You do realize how fucking creepy you sound right?"

"Yes, but what other way is there to word it love?"

You shrugged, "nice point." He laughed and continued walking, you noticed people near the rocky shore.

"Peter, we've got visitors." You nodded to the shore where two men in king's men uniforms stood.

He smiled and you asked, "what?"

"Our first visitors my darling." He smiled even bigger and you had to admit it was cute.

You gave him a look and then he nodded to the shore, "let's go greet our new visitors."

He flashed you two behind the men, one had curly hair and the other had a ponytail

"Are you two lost? You look lost to me." Peter said cockily.

"Identify yourself, boy, and girl." Curly glared and nodded at you.

"I'm Peter Pan."

"I'm Y/N," You glared.

Pan looked at you, "icy this one is." Cue your glare to which he replied with a wicked grin.

"We live here. Who are you?" He quirked his head while your hand gripped your machete harder and glared.

"Captain Jones. And my lieutenant." Captain Jones said.

"We're here by order of the King." The lieutenant said, you rolled your eyes

Pan quirked his eyebrow irritated, "The King, huh? We don't have any kings in Neverland. Just us." Pan said while his eyes went back and forth from Captain to Lieutenant.

"That's funny. We seek this plant, now tell us, children, where can we find it?" He held a drawing of dreamshade out in front of you two.

"Your king sent you for this plant?" Peter asked incredulously, Peter showed it to you.

"You know it?"

"Dreamshade? It's the deadliest plant on the island." You took the picture, "Your king is really ruthless." You muttered, if this king sent hem to Neverland of all places to get Dreamshade, their enemies are truly fucked.

"Nonsense." The captain said shaking his head.

"It's medicine." The other one said like he was talking to five year olds, you rolled your eyes.

"It's doom." You narrowed your eyes.

"Why fight a messy battle when you can kill an entire army with the sap of one plant?" Pan explained and gave a smirk but also a ruthless smile.

The two idiots turned and started talking but not very quietly, you looked at Peter, "they're idiots." You stated, he nodded, "pretty much."

"Is it possible he would turn poison upon our enemies?"

"Don't be so gullible."

He turned towards you two, "These children are playing games with us, and I'm quickly tiring of them." He turned, "Come. We should keep moving." He glared one last time before stalking off.

"Don't say we didn't warn you." Pan called out.

"You're both idiots." You yelled but they kept walking.

"We're going to have to clean up bodies aren't we?" You sighed heavily and clenched your teeth.

"Most likely, I doubt they'll survive and if they do, it won't be pretty." He stated and flashed you guys back to camp.

This is really short but this was just a drabble I came up with. Hope you enjoyed! <3

OKAY I SAW ARIANA GRANDE AND LITTLE MIX LAST NIGHT IN CONCERT AND I CRIED HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT
LITERALLY ALL MY CHILDHOOD DREAMS CAME TRUE LAST NIGHT HOLY FUCKBALLS

Okay I just needed to get that out of the way 😂😂