NSFW Headcannons

Happy easter! Now let's celebrate this religious holiday with some sinning!

This is for every single person who had ever requested me to write lemons but I said no cause 14 year old stephanie knew nothing about sex or anything.

But now 17 year old Stephanie does. (THROUGH LITERATURE)

I tried to make this as long as possible because this chapter has taken me balls to write and post because I've never gone this far with writing smut themed stuff 😂

Also a lot of people have requested it over the years so I hope this is worth the wait.

Have fun!

-okay so when Peter is feeling in the mood, he'll kiss your neck and pepper kisses down your body.

-He could spend hours nestled in the apex of your thighs. Listening to you moan and writhe as you become desperate for release is his favorite past time.

-When you two fight....the sex afterwords is probably the best you two ever have.

-One time you guys literally broke the bed.

-He loves your boobs. To him they are the perfect size and he loves to leave hickeys on them.

-His favorite time to bed you happens to be at night, seeing the moonlight dance off your sweat soaked skin making you look like a goddess.

-Your stretch marks make him go crazy. You have them on your hips and at the tops of your thighs. He kisses each one of them every time.

-When he's stressed, basically it leads to rough sex or vanilla. There is no in between.

-When it's vanilla, you tend to take the lead. You're on top telling him how much you love him and how everything will pass as you torturously ride him into pure bliss.

-But when it's rough and you take the lead.....

-He calls you his Vixen. You enjoy edging him on and then pulling away so he can't cum. And every time you do so, he threatens the cage.

-You reply with, "Yes Master" which makes him nearly get himself off at the sultry purr of your voice.

-When he tries to take control, you pin him down and go "now that wasn't very nice baby."

-He nearly combusts on the spot.

-He loves to leave hickeys both visible and non visible. But he tends to leave the non visible more because if the Lost Boys knew what the two of you were doing.....it would be the most embarrassing thing in the world.

-He tends to have back scratches as well. One time you drew blood and it didn't hurt him, it made him want to fuck you harder. And he did.

-You guys did not always have sex in the bed.

-He made you a little reading book (if you want more on that go to the chapter You're My Favorite Nerd) And the amount of times you guys have fucked in there is ridiculous.

-The reason you guys go there is because you guys can be as loud as you want.

-Taking you against a wall is his favorite thing ever.

-And pinning him down against the rug is your favorite thing ever.

-"You mouthed off to me today." You said letting your lips brush against Peters. "That wasn't very nice."

-When your period ends, Peter gets so excited he fucks you loud and hard enough that you two have to put a spell on the treehouse to keep the Lost Boys from hearing. He's a horny boy what do you expect.

OKAY THE REASON THIS IS SHORT:
I was writing it and then went to go drive to Ulta then I fell and sprained my ankle and took benedryl thus causing me to pass out and basically I didn't have time to finish it.

Buttttt if y'all want a part two go ahead and request things you want to see in it! as in like...kinks and shit.

Leave a comment please! have a happy easter!