Down and Dirty

A weird song preference but I like it, a lot.

Song: Down and Dirty by Little Mix (I'll be skipping most lyrics but listen to the song it's sooooo good.)

I'm tasty, delicious, I'm rough around the edges.

Pan has always found you endearing, he liked how you weren't soft. How you weren't a delicate little flower that he needed to protect, he liked how you were strong.

My mind is obsessive, my flex is aggressive.

(Skip a few lyrics)

I don't mind offending, I ain't 'bout pretending.

You were terrifying, he knew to never make you pissed off. Once a Lost Boy smacked your ass and you smashed his head into a tree trunk, you didn't feel sorry. You never felt sorry unless it was necessary. You don't fake your feelings, you're one hundred percent genuine with how you felt.

(Skip a few more.)

I don't ask the mirror, I'm know I'm the fairest.

You were a motherfucking Queen or a Boss Ass Bitch whatever you prefer. Pan loved that about you, he loved how you were a warrior, a Queen in battle armor.

I'm bringin' the fire, so call me Daenerys.

You brought the fire, you were the Queen.

You were his Fireball, the feisty woman he had come to love.

Yo that sucked but whateva, I liked those lyrics I felt they were perfect to describe Y/N.