The Tree Incident

I realized I've only mentioned the flying into the tree incident but never actually wrote it??? So yeah, I'm fixing that.

Background: You and Peter are married and have been for a few months now.

You wanted to go for a nice walk in the forest.

There was something breathtakingly beautiful about walking through these woods, you found clarity and calmness in the woods.

You looked over to see Peter flying by you, he was smiling all adorably that you couldn't help but wink. Which caused him to start blushing and then he flew into a tree and then plummet to the ground.

Your eyes widened as he hit the ground with a groan, you ran over to him.
"Hey," you giggled slightly leaning over him as he groaned.

He had leaves in his hair and he had to squint his eyes to look up at you. "Hello, love." He rasped out.

"Hey handsome." You giggled again and reached your hand down to help him up.

You gently pulled him onto his feet, you reached up and plucked the leaves out of his hair. You then rubbed the dirt off his face gently.

"Why did you fall?" You asked.

"Because a gorgeous girl winked at me," he mumbled and grabbed your hand, pulling you in the direction of camp. "You went on an exploration before dinner, I know how you get crabby when you don't eat." He threw a grin at you and you rolled your eyes.

"Hey bozo, we're married. How do I still make you flustered?" You laughed again. You couldn't help it, he was so cute.

"I'm married to a Queen," he emphasized, "of course I'm going to be flustered around you."
"You're damn lucky you're cute." You laughed and squeezed his hand, "I love you."

"And I love you," he said as you two walked back to camp.

So short I know but it's fluffy and cute!

Sooooooo there's a lot I have to tell you guys so I'm going to just make a list of stuff y'all should know. (new stories, updates on updates)

1. So I have college apps coming up, as in I'm applying to places in a few days so updates will no longer be a priority for all of my books out. I will be updating as things come along though, so i'm not completely shutting this book down it's just my schedule will be messy in the next few months since it is my senior year. I also have a lot of things I'm doing with my friends since it's our last year all together. Basically updates will be spotty

2. REQUESTS ARE CLOSED, FINISHED FOR A LONG TIME. I just have a lot to catch up on and I can't keep up, because I am one person 😂

3. I have three stories out that are my own characters, my own plotlines, except one is a storytime book (called Oversharing). Please checkout Ganging Up, I'm really proud of it and it's a lesbian love story (no sex though don't worry). And the same goes for Girls Who Like Girls which are little fluffy one shots.

I'm sorry if these announcements disappointed you, I'm sorry if the chapter is too short and the announcements are too long. Always remember how much I love you guys!

Bye 💖