Imagine Pan finding Real World objects and you helping him

You and the boys were sitting by the campfire, it was a nice calm night. You and Felix were talking, the boys were talking among themselves. Pan was somewhere else doing god knows what.

"Y/N can you come here for a minute?" Pan called from his hut, you excused yourself and hesitantly got up from the fire. The boys were staring at you but you just shrugged your shoulders.

You walked into his hut and said, "yes?"

"The Shadow went and explored the real world, well since you came here a few months ago, I thought you'd know this stuff. Sit." He padded his cot and you sat next to him.

"Well what's the first thing?"

He handed you a CD, The Black Parade by My Chemical Romance.

You looked off into the distance dramatically, "When I was a young boy, my father took me into the city, to see a marching band."

He looked at you confused, "Y/N, what the bloody hell?"

"He said son when, you grow up, will you be, the savior of the broken, the beaten and the damned." You got a tortured look in your eyes.

"Y/N?" Pan rested a hand on your shoulder.

"He said will you defeat them, your demons and all the non-believers, the plans they have made."

"Y/N, are you okay?"

"I'm not okay," you turned to look at him, "I promise."

He looked horrified, you waited a few seconds before you cracked a smile, "I'm fine."

He smiled and said, "don't do that to me! God I almost had a heart attack."

"Sorry, anyway it's an album from a while ago, we don't speak of it. Especially March 22 2013." You got the look in your eyes and he didn't dare ask.

"What's next?" You asked and he pulled out another CD.

"Um, Sounds Good Feels Good by 5 Seconds of Summer?" His nose crinkled at the name and band.

"Now that's another CD, like The Black Parade." You picked it up and ran your thumb over the album cover

"It's not going to make you cry is it?"

You shook your head smiling, "no, it makes me happy." Well, some songs make you cry.

"Does this album have memories surrounding it?"

You nodded, "my friends Kiley and Madi got me into this band, they are one of my favorites."

"What else?" You clapped your hands together, he handed you a book and you immediately started laughing, "The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire, wow."

He laughed and said, "what?"

"My friend Sydney and I went to a show for these guys and that was one of the best nights of my life. I got to experience it with an amazing friend."

He nodded and handed me a snake cube, "oh my god, this is a snake cube."

"What the hell is a snake cube?"

"Here." You quickly solved it and handed it back to him, he looked at you impressed and you stated, "my friend Ashleigh and I used to solve these for fun."

"Wow I'm impressed." He smiled at you and grabbed an IPhone.

He flipped it over and examined it, you didn't say anything because it was actually kind of funny to see him confused, he pressed the home button and nothing happened. Then he pressed the volume buttons and again, nothing. Then he finally found the power button and clicked it. Nothing. He looked at you, "what the bloody hell is this thing?"

You took the phone out of his hand and held down the power button and a white screen with a black apple lit up on the screen, "this is a phone, you can play games and take pictures, and all sorts of stuff." You took it and unlocked it, you pulled up the camera and took a picture of him.

"You can capture the perfect moments," You said handing him the phone.

He took it and took a picture of you, "there," he said smiling.

You giggled and said, "I'm not a perfect moment, Pan."

He looked up with smile, "yes you are, also call me Peter."

You bit your lip, "okay, Peter." 

Let me know what you think!