Being The Most Powerful Dark One Part Three

One Year Later:

You felt Peter's arms locked tight around you and you smiled, this was a good way to wake up.

You became his queen about a year ago and ever since then you have been given the respect of all the boys and Peter. You couldn't imagine a happier life, which was weird because two or so years ago you were still in school, you had electricity and a normal life. Your life had become better.

You felt a tickle on your shoulder, and lips press against your neck, "I know you're awake." A light whisper came in your ear.

You hummed in response and snuggled closer into Peter's arms, his grip tightened.

"Good morning love."

"Good morning, can't we stay in bed? We can have one of our lazy days." You wore a mischievous smile even though he couldn't see it.

He was silent and you assumed he was thinking about it, "no we can't, sorry sweetheart but I have a feeling Felix is going to feed some of the boys to the crocodiles."

You groaned, "true," you were about to sit up and Peter pulled you back into his arms.

"Wha-" you were cut off with a kiss and you melted into it, Peter's lips felt right against yours, as cheesy as it sounds, it felt like the were made for each other.

It felt right, like you belonged here, with Peter and on Neverland.

You never wanted it to change.

*******************

You were helping out a boy whittle a stick into a spear when Felix came bursting through the forest.

"Y/N! Come on! Martin you go to the base of the camp and prepare!"

Martin gave you a worried glance and then followed Felix's orders, Felix ran up to you and asked, "are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, why? what's going on?" He let out a breath and grabbed your wrist and started running off, forcing you to follow.

"Felix," he kept running.

"Felix," you said and tugged on his wrist but he still started running.

"Felix!" You spun him around, "what's going on? I want to know now."

He sighed, "someone is here to take you away from us."

"Who?"

"Emma Swan and Regina Mills."

*******************************************************

To say you were shocked would be an understatement, you walked to the main part of the camp and Felix pulled you down.

"What're you going to do?"

"Show them what I have and explain why I can't go back." You said and stood up, you walked outside of the line of trees.

When they saw you, relief flooded their faces, "Y/N, oh thank god." Emma ran over and hugged you close to her, before you left you were close with her.

"Thank god, now we can leave." Regina said but she was still relieved you were alright.

"Actually I can't." You pulled away.

"Why?" Emma asked, she looked around for lost boys, "we can leave Y/N, find someone who can help get rid of the darkness."

You felt The Darkness swirl inside you in anger, "stop."

"Stop?"

"Stop trying to make The Darkness go away, Pan and I-"

Regina laughed, "oh right, Pan is so reliable to help you control something that you've never experienced."

You gave her a look but she continued, "you have no idea what power you have, you weren't from The Enchanted Forest, you have no idea what magic can do to people."

"Like you?" You quirked your eyebrow, "why don't you shut up and listen to me?"

"Why should I? You're too dense to understand what power you have."

You clenched your fists in order to keep the magic tied in but it didn't work, the darkness swirled around your fists and Emma saw.

"Regina be quiet." She said while looking at your hands.

"And now you too? Honestly Emma I thought you'd be on my side for once." She turned and stopped to stare at your hands as well.

"You're controlling it?" She whispered.

You took a deep breath and it chilled down, "yeah, being here has helped, beleive it or not."

"No Dark One has been able to let the magic disappear like that, or blow whatever was pissing them off to smithereens." Regina said and stared in awe at you.

"There's actual science behind this magic, Gold had his son keeping him from being able to fulfill The Dark One Prophecy. Emma had all of you, I have-"

"No one." Emma finished, "but you have us?"

"No one is trying to stop it or destroy it, plus it has a human vessel, that doesn't have magic in it's veins and wasn't born in The Enchanted Forest. That helps keep it secure."

"So if we want you back-"

"You can't get rid of it." You finished and saw them smile.

"Do you want to go back to Storybrooke?" Regina asked.

"Honestly? No. I love it here on Neverland, the freedom and the fact that I'm truly happy."

"Henry feels like it's his fault,"Emma said, "He's been trying to write the finish to your story for months."

"Tell him that I miss him and it's not his fault," You gave a watery smile, your eyes started burning, "I miss all of you."

"We miss you too." Regina said and actually pulled you into a hug, she didn't like you but I guess she did if she missed you. Emma joined in.

When you pulled away Regina said, "if you ever want to come home, let us know."

"And we'll come and get you." Emma smiled.

"How do we get home?" Regina asked and looked around the island.

"Pan should be sending you home." You said as green mist started to sprinkle around them.

They saw it and smiled at you one last time before they disappeared into thin air.

********************************

What did y'all think?