Nightmare

Super short I know but I'm getting into the swing of things again! Hope you enjoy!

Peter couldn't believe it, his son, after over 100 years had come to warn him about a person, a hunter, named Nightmare. Nightmare was apparently more powerful than not only Peter Pan but also The Dark One. After his son had left Peter laughed himself horse, there was no one who was more powerful than him or his son for the matter.

One of Peters lips quirked up again at the thought of someone more sinister than him, and his son telling him to avoid her was just the cherry on top.

Rumple had told him she was the evil queens daughter, the one that happened before her marriage to the king. Nightmare had bested his son not once, not twice, but thrice. Three times she had beat him, the third time Rumple had escaped with a sliver of his life left. Nightmare had almost killed him.

The Evil Queen had banned her to an island, a small one, with only a mountain that served as her home, her halls and rooms carved into it through tunnels.
People came to her for deals, if the people did not hold upon their end, nightmare would cast their soul into an eternal abyss of Terri's that were woven from the victims worse fears. But if they did hold up their end of the deal, her magic was powerful enough to give anything. But do not abuse, that's what Rumple did and now she was out for his blood.

So Peter did what no one else that was sane would do:

He sought her out. And conducted a deal she would not refuse.

He found the island easily, it was a small place. He walked up the stone steps through the mountain to find her looking out towards the night sea, her red cloak waving in the salty sea breeze.

She turned her head, and she was the modest beautiful woman Peter had ever seen. Her hair was unruly, the moonlit bouncing off of it, her skin was glowing and lips painted black.

Your smile sent a dark thrill down his bones, the black lips formed a smile that was dipped in poison. "Malcolm, the father of Rumplestiltskin, the possessor of the darkest magic." Her voice was a melody.
"Well hello darling," he grinned, ignoring the fact that his real name was spoken, "you know, you terrify him,"
"Good." You hissed, "no offense but your son is damned bastard."
He smiled, "none taken love, as you can see I regret the decision of having him."
"Well it wasn't yours." You grinned at his confusion, "to give birth is no ones decision but the mothers."
"I know that but she didn't want him. I honestly don't know why she went through with it."
"Because," you drawled, "abortion's weren't really allowed in my mother's kingdom," you waved to yourself. "Hence, why I am here today." You chucked a knife at a makeshift target on the cave wall. "Stuck in this horrid cave."
"That's why I'm here," he said walking towards you. "I want to set you free."
You stopped prepping the next knife to be thrown, "excuse me?"
He chuckled, "I want to set you free."

"What's in it for you?" You cocked your head, squared your shoulders as if prepping for a fight.
"You think there's a catch?" He tsked.
"You are Rumplestiltskins father." You said dryly. "I am no fool." You snarled.
He ignored the fear he felt in his stomach at that snap, that bite. He stepped closer to you, a fools move; but he did it.

You would never tell him, but you enjoyed the fact that he wasn't completely petrified of you.

"I want you to rule the world with me. I want to be a team, an indestructible team against everything that comes in our path. A team that they will tell legends about. The King and Queen of an island for lost kids."
You bit your lip as you smiled, "prove it."
With a wave of his hand, the blue shield around the island was gone.

You smiled, "So I get eternal freedom and a kingdom?" You laughed, "as well as a pretty adorable sidekick." You looked him up and down and walked past him, "cmon chipmunk cheeks! We have a kingdom to run!"
He smiled and followed you, not only enjoying the view, but looking forward to the future to come.

I actually really loved this one and it feels so good to post an actual chapter again! Please leave thoughts in the comments!❤️