Your Legend

Your Legend.

You were known as The Lost Princess, you were basically erased from history.

You were Regina Mills's daughter, you were the secret affair between her and some guard when she first became queen.

In order to keep you safe, she made it seem like you were The King's daughter and then you died during childbirth.

When in reality she sent you away to be somewhere safe where no one could hurt you.

Regina held you in her arms, tears were streaming down her face, before she gave you to your foster mother, she pressed a small kiss to your head.

"I love you baby girl, I'm sorry I can't give you the home you deserve."

And with that, she sent you away.

You were sixteen when Pan found you digging for scraps at a bar, you had never had a family. Well, you had the orphanage that taught you the basic needs like walking, eating, drinking and using the bathroom. But, once you hit fifteen they kicked you out without a second thought.

Then Pan found you, he offered you a home, a family and a safe place for you, (you may have been a wanted criminal for stealing money from the orphanage to live on).

You took it thinking 'why the hell not? Life can't get worse'. Your life changed and you loved it. The boys were great to you, the older ones treated you like a sister and good friend while the younger treated you like a mom. You didn't mind either because they were your boys, your family, along with Pan of course.

Pan and you got along and then you didn't, it just depended on the moods you guys were in. To you, he was the cocky arrogant bastard you wanted to throttle. To him, you were a snarky fiery girl, nothing more, nothing less.

Then, you started to notice that he would get awkward and get flustered in front of you. At first you thought nothing of it, and then Felix started dropping hints.

You confronted Pan and he admitted feelings for you, you admitted the same and you became Queen. A crown was never something you wanted but you loved Neverland and Pan (well you liked him, y'all hadn't hit the I Love You stage yet).

You eventually learned through Pan that you were in a fairytale, but like Pan, you were younger. You were Peter Pan's friend who was jealous of Wendy, pft, as if.

In the fairytale you were always trying to ruin Wendy along with Tinkerbell. Was Disney on crack?

Pan and You watched the cartoon and teased each other relentlessly, he then would tell you "you are so much better than Wendy".

To which you responded with, "of course I am." 

Hey guys! What'd you guys think?

Also my new book The Roommate Code is out now! Well the first chapter plus an introduction, Chapter Two will be up tomorrow! <3

The Adventures Of A Lost Girlजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें