LM5: Joan Of Arc

One foot in the club, everybody watch me

One pop of the booty, everybody love me

When you danced around the fire at night, everybody watched. It was for many reasons actually; you were sexy to Peter. Seeing the you dance around the fire, the glow of your skin and the fire (forgive the pun) in your eyes. The younger lost boys loved to dance with you because you'd let them lead and be the big macho boy. The older lost boys, the ones that didn't see you in the mother sense; found you the most beautiful woman alive. If they were caught staring, they'd wake up with a snake in their tent, it wasn't from Pan either.

Ain't the reason I'm cocky

I make myself feel sexy

Fan of myself, I'm stanning myself

I love me so much I put my hands on myself

Fan of myself, I'm stanning myself

I love me so much I put my hands on myself

You knew you were amazing, you knew you were sexy; you were your own biggest fan. Peter was marveled by you every single day.

Man, I feel like Cleopatra, Joan of Arc, Queen of Hearts, yeah

Tonight it's only me that matters

You were a Queen, your throne was the island itself and you didn't have subjects, you had equals. The lost boys were your equals. But they respected their Queen, Peter was the King but even you reigned over him.

One night you were in an equality fight with a seist lost boy.

"Oh, you're the feminist type?"

You chuckled darkly and looked at him, a sly smile gracing your features. "Hell yeah, I am."

I don't need a man

If I'm loving you it's 'cause I can ('cause I can)

I don't want your cash (uh)

I put my own rock on my hand (woo)

I put my own rock on my hand (what?)

I don't need a man (uh, uh)

If I'm loving you it's 'cause I can

You've never been that girl to say you needed a man, sure, you wanted one. They were fun for sex, they were fun for simple companionship. But, you learned to take care of yourself due to the fact that you had to defend yourself for most of your life. Nobody stepped forward and instead of lashing out and hurting others, you took care of yourself. You worked out, gained muscle, learned out to fight, for example, you learned how to break somebody's esophagus (y'all my cousin taught me this and then I taught my friends).

Make way for the G-O, double D, E-S-S

I spare no enemies in this dress

Uh-huh, uh-huh

I make myself feel sexy

Fan of myself, I'm stanning myself

I love me so much I put my hands on myself

Fan of myself, I'm stanning myself

I love me so much, can't keep my hands off myself

When you wore a dress for the first time on Neverland, the boys thought you couldn't fight.

You smiled out of sympathy for his stupidity. "Just because I'm wearing a dress doesn't mean I couldn't kick your ass into the endless sea." You smiled a sharp smile, "being a girly girl does not mean I couldn't fuck you up so badly that it'd take weeks for you to heal."

You put your hand on his shoulder, "try me again, and I'll show you how wrong you are."

As you walked out of the campsite, you didn't need to look back to know all the boys were staring at you in awe.

I don't need a man (yeah, a man)

If I'm loving you it's 'cause I can ('cause I can)

I don't want your cash (uh, uh)

I put my own rock on my hand (woo)

I don't need a man (uh-huh)

If I'm loving you it's 'cause I can

When Peter asked you out it was possibly the most adorable thing in the world. He brought you flowers, chocolates from the human realm as well as a necklace with your birthstone on it.

"What's this?" You asked, smiling gently as you looked at the flowers in his hands. "What's up Peter?"

God, he loved to hear your name roll off your tongue.

"I-I..." he looked down and then looked at you, "I really like you."
You giggled and his eyes snapped to you, "god, you're so cute." You said reaching out to his cheek. "I like you too, now, can I kiss you?"

"Why are you asking me?"

"Consent is relevant in all genders my leprechaun boy. I would never do anything without your consent." You said tracing your thumb across his cheek bone.

"Yes ,you may kiss me." He said smiling at your actions, it made him fall for you more.