Demons

Imagine: You and Pan being enemies in a way, but you guys come closer in this chapter.

Hook was getting closer and closer, when Pan got back from his "meeting" with him he went to his treehouse and hid from the world. You were eating dinner with the boys but you were concerned for Pan.

"You should go talk to him." Felix nudged you with his elbow as he sat next to you.

"I'm the last person he wants to see." You looked at him, you and Pan didn't get along very well, you didn't like listening to his rules.

"Believe me, he wants to see you more than anyone. Go." He gave you a playful smile and walked away, you looked at him in shock and with a defeated sigh, you got up and went to his treehouse.

You opened the door and it creaked loudly, "who's there?" His voice cracked through his question.

"It's me." You said loudly and you heard him sigh, "I don't want to argue right now Y/N, please."

You were startled at his use with manners, "I don't want to fight, I want to see what's wrong."

You walked down the little hallway and to his bedroom, the door was open and you saw him leaning over his 'planning desk'.

"Pan?" He turned to look at you, his eyes bloodshot and there were tears in them, you actually softened up a little bit, you were originally going to make fun of him and say he needs to toughen up.

But you weren't going to kick him when he was down, you're not a heartless bitch.

"Go one, make fun of me." He said defeatedly, shrugging his shoulders.

"No," you shook your head, "I want you to talk to me and whatever we talk about in here will never leave this room." He leaned against the desk and looked at you, in that moment you saw how much he was hurting. You watched him slowly break and then he let out a choked sob.

Without hesitation you walked over to him and wrapped your arms around his shoulders, he didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around your waist, he buried his head into your neck.

He leaned into you but you pulled away, your hands cupped his cheeks, you wiped away his tears, "tell me," You whispered.

"Hook, he threatened to do something." His voice cracked some more and more tears fell.

You gently wiped those stray tears, "what?"

"He threatened to torture you and kill you." He whispered.

"Can I ask why that bugged you so much?" You asked confused, even though Hook wanted your head on a stick, you weren't afraid of him. He was just a baby in an adult body.

He looked at you with shock, and shaking his head, "You're the only person to stand up to me, and you mean a lot to me."

"Did he say anything else?" You wiped away some of the tears.

"He said that everybody, including you would be scared to even look at me because of my demons." He gently pushed you away and walked away, he sat on his bed with his head in his hands.

You went and kneeled down by his head, you gently pulled his hands away from his face. "Pan, everybody has demons."

"But mine are scary and I can't change them." He looked at you regret.

"I'm not scared of you, the boys are slightly frightened but I'm not. I know for a fact you'd never kill me or hurt me."

He smiled but then said, "I want to be better man." He sighed, "but I know that if I get angry it's going to start again."

"You don't have to change, you're great the way you are."

A blush rose to his cheeks but you didn't say anything, "I'm surprised you're not making fun of me."

You were a little bit hurt at the fact he thought you would do that, but you made sure it didn't show, "I'm not the kind of person to kick someone when they're down, besides I care about you and the boys. You can come to me for anything. Even though we don't get along a lot."

He genuinely smiled at you, "thank you, but can you stay here so I can fall asleep?" He blushed at the end of his sentence.

You actually blushed a little bit and said, "yeah I will."

He smiled and layed down, making the fact that you were kneeling right by his knees that were hanging off the bed very weird.

You stood up and looked at him, and he patted the space next to him. You walked around the bed and laid down.

He was the first to speak, "why didn't you like me at first?"

"Because I was in a new place against my will, and you weren't very nice when I met you anyway." You smiled remembering your first words to him.

"Right. Where do I stand now?" He turned his head towards you and you turned yours so you guys's noses are nearly touching.

"Tolerable." You whispered and smirked, he laughed but quickly sobered up. He gazed into your eyes, you noticed his had a little bit of darkness mixed into the light green color.

"You should go to sleep." He whispered, "you're tired." He smiled at you, you gave him a look,

"I thought I was supposed to wait for you to go to sleep."

"We can both sleep but one rule if you want me to fall asleep."

You cocked an eyebrow, "what?"

"You use me as a pillow."

You laughed and then said, "you're serious?"

"Yeah come here." He lifted his arm and you hesitantly moved and laid your head on his chest, he wrapped his arm tightly around you. You felt his heart speed up and you mentally smiled. You two laid there for about a few minutes before you dozed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pan's Pov:

She was beautiful. Her hair, her eyes and my favorite thing about her is her attitude. She stands up for herself, which is impressive. She's got fire, but she also has ice, which is a nice balance. I wish I could tell her how I felt but I can't. I don't want to give Hook an advantage, if he found out about her then I don't know what I would do. I was staring into space when darkness overcame me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Super short and I'm sorry.