Sassy

this is so short and i'm sorry i've been stressed so much lately and this is just a half assed chapter but i think it's funny so it's going up.

Y/N: Why don't you hug the younger lost boys?"
Older lost boy: "Because that seems gay"
Y/N: "....if you think that hugging a younger boy is sexual attraction then you have a completely different issue. Also, being gay is not an issue."
Older Lost Boy: "Yeah but-"
Y/N: Your masculinity is so fragile that if it fell off a shelf it would break on its way down." (CREDIT TO TUMBLR FOR THAT)
———————————-

When you risked your life for Peters:
Peter: "Why did you play hero?"
Y/N "Because you played damsel in distress."

———————

Some dumbass: "It's either milk, or be milked."
Y/N: "...it's really not."

————————
You: "Hey Freddy I have an idea."
Freddy: "Yes?"
You: "You, have a bakery and name it gaykery."
Freddy: "....why do I associate myself with you Y/N?"
(MY BEST FRIEND SAID THIS TO ME AND I STARTED CRYING SO HERE IT IS. YOURE WELCOME SYDNEY)

——————————

Peter: "You like Y/N? Prove it and name three of her deep rooted issues."
Y/N: "Bold of you to assume I have three."

————————-

Some bitchass lost boy: *doing stupid shit*
You: "I hope you're not allergic to nuts because i'm about to kick yours up your throat."

———————-

Freddy: *beating you at pool*
You: "Let's play something else."
Freddy: "You're just saying it like that because i am the pool MASTER"
You: "well yeah you love balls."
Freddy: "....rude."
(this is an actual conversation that my best friend kiley and i had. i was y/n)

——————

*Peter doesn't take your side in an argument*
You: "you are useless. Even more so than usual."

——————

Peter likes to flirt with you even though you're his wife and his flirts are reallyyyy something.
"You're the kind of girl people read books about"
let's just say you dropped the plate you were holding as you stuttered out a response.

——————

Y/N: "LETS FRY SOME BITCHES"
Peter: "No."

GO BUY AND STREAM WOMAN LIKE ME BY LITTLE MIX ITS A BOP AND I LOVE MY GIRLS SO MUCH.

ALSO IT WILL BE A CHAPTER SONG LATER ON I JUTS GOTTA WRITE THAT CHAPTER